1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

A challenge!

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Avooch Dar, Aug 25, 2001.

1. Avooch Dar Guest

I need one, i want one, i desire one. I feed on challenges, they are the stuff that fills my heart with joy.

Enough of the crap here's the deal:

I want some of you to challenge me to do something in an rpg game.
    example: Go solo in icewind dale with a bard on insane level. (if you are ssad enough to put that down as your suggestion i will scream.
    But things like that if you get my drift.

Here are the games i have:
    BG1
    TOTSC
    BG2
    TOB (in about a week actually)
    ID
    PT

so do it. think of something hard......even send me a premade character that you think i could take on solo.

2. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

:) Should I buy IceWindDale just for the pleasure? hehehe I better not. My courses at university starts monday. But who said I should do what should be done. tempting........ tempting.........

Last time You finished the solo-adventure extremly fast. Or was it Earl Grey? I can't promise to play more than 1 hour per day. A bard You say. hmmmmmmm. OK. Gloin Bonehead and Retsnimle will get their bardish counterparts. :cool: I can get the game by monday. This is gonna be fun.

Perhaps You can start more challenges with others. To satisfy Your needs.

3. Avooch Dar Guest

so if i take up the challenge you will too?
    this could be interesting.
    Come on someone give us an idea!!!!!!!!!!
    i am so bored i have even joined another board. though it is a mess and nothing like this one.

4. Nobleman Gems: 27/31

Of Course You big Troll.Anytime ;) That Bard on insane in IWD sounds fine. But This time my character will be a LOT smarter than Retsnimle.

I haven't Bought ToB yet. Perhaps we should throw our soloBard on insane through that hell? Though I am more hooked on the IWD thingie.

5. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] How about playin something like Tie Fighter CD? Or this! Tryin to have as much sex possible in as many positions as possible in 1 hour. Set your target at 5 positions for a start and /or warm up so it gives you about 10 minutes to try (2 minutes is needed for resting and telling you love her etc etc.) And see if you can do it, if you can push the target up and see if you can beat it...now thats a challenge! :D :D :D :D :D

6. Big B Gems: 27/31

[​IMG] Ok Sniper that was very random, one minute you're talking about TIE Fighter (I remember that game!) and the next you're talking about sex as challenging. OK....

7. Nobleman Gems: 27/31

I like the Sniper challenge better ;) Not sure if it would be proper or appropiate to e-mail the evidence of success or failure.... :p

8. Avooch Dar Guest

Thanks Sniper. Thanks a lot. Again your little pearls of wisdom from you have changed my life. Brought back memories of the one word story and especially one particular word.
    (deep sigh of regret)

But the bard sounds great!
    I am starting bg1 with it today on insane level!
    Wish me luck!

9. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

oh sniper sniper,

I completed that challange ages ago! :D

However my results are secret *evil grin*

Although a re-test could prove interesting :)

10. Nobleman Gems: 27/31

Sniper You once wrote

I hope You see that this one from Kitiara is if not Sascasm then irony.... ;)

11. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I'm never good with sarcasm and can ony pick up direct sarcasm with ease...other then that i'm never too sure...

Avooch Dar, sex was not the word used in the One word story, its masturbate...

Note: i'll treat your post as sarcasm yes? correct me if you were totally serious about that post...

12. Avooch Dar Guest

i know that was the word but it's such a dirty word.
    However i have just found out on radio 1 that if you do it enough it makes your privates bigger and healthier.
    No. i am huge anyway. :D :D :D

13. Nobleman Gems: 27/31

[​IMG] *Correcting You* and leaves Kitiara to play with Your imagination

14. Avooch Dar Guest

Hell i'd let her play with more than my imagination. ;)

The big thing was just a joke. The only big thing i have is my heart.

15. Nobleman Gems: 27/31

[​IMG] Okay Now I want to know. What is it with all this male obsession of Kitiara on this board. Have You all been charmed while I was on summervacation? Has she sent you pictures and all. money?

I must Initiatite a search In the (x)files. :D

16. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Thats a point actually.
    To kit: Do you have links to any pics of you so that we may see our godleness?

17. Nobleman Gems: 27/31

A little bit of research proved that it all happens in that mysterious Chatroom. the charms. Alas my research stops here. I cannot not enter the chat. have I said that before? Doh!

Congrat. on Your name Sir Dargorn. Have You finally been knighted :D

Have You ever thought that perhaps Kitiara doesn't want to be seen? The anonymity of the internet is a virtue. In here we are all equally worthless.. Or devine ;)

18. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31

you mean it could be a sweaty hairy guy from newcastle!

I think she is genuine.Red haired people aren't all ugly you know.

Ps. I might get in the chat room n0w you say that as i have been thinking about it but i am not sure how fun it would be to have that much stuff to read at such a fast pace.

19. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Obviously you are not a good researcher nobleman :D

The link to my pic has been posted a few times i think... i do know of one in the thread that slappy started. The one for my fanclub :D See if you can find it :)

20. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31

what you mean we have to search for them. My god you are evil!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.