1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

A child beckons

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Erran, Apr 18, 2002.

1. Erran Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

After a long ride, the group made their way to the copse of willows. The Evermoors could be seen to the north. As they made camp, the rain kept them from making a fire to keep warm in despite the bickering of Jakob. Hayden being wary of the location made a few passes of the perimeter accompanied by Ilmenost. After nothing out of the unusual was noticed, they settled down.
    As the night wore on, the rain lessened. Ilmenost kept watch and noticed what looked to be a small lantern in the distant. He roused the rest of the group. A small kid answered asking for help. The group proceeded with what seemed to be a good Samaritan effort. As Ilmenost, Hayden, and Milla approached the kid and his lantern, they sank waist deep in mud. Realizing their peril, each tried to make their way out of it. Ilmenost was the first to clear his way, but then he tried to help Hayden pull his way out, and was pulled in again
    In the meantime, 2 hungry snakes made there way to the rest of the group resting and took a strike. Missing, Garac was roused and attacked with the old trusty magic missiles. However, Iztar was biten and poison flowed through her veins. Not being able to withstand the venom, she dropped cold and lifeless. The second snake accosted Jakob and Mistle. Finding an opportunity it struck Mistle, and its poison left her feeling feeble and week. Due to Milla’s training in healing such wounds, she kept Iztar’s life from ebbing away.
    Garacaius, distraught because of Iztar peril, he released a spell that cut the snake in half. The other snake kept attacking, hitting Mistle with another bite, and giving her another dose of venom. With the help of Ashe, Ilmenost finally freed himself of the mud and sent his double edge sword to work on the snake. Before he was finished, a round globe of energy managed to burn him. Except for Milla the rest of the group turned their attention to the floating orb - a Will o' the Wisp. Milla grabbed two potions for Mistle and Iztar and poured them down their throats, neutralizing the poison.
    Garac continued to blast the globe with magic missiles and the rest of the group continued to attack it with regular weapons, Ashe scoring a lucky scimitar hit. The globe fled but Garac unleashed another magic missile and it exploded in a shower of sparks.

Ilmenost turned to Hayden: "I'm sure I felt something beneath that mud. Let us investigate in the morning." He fell asleep thinking of treasure chests.

500 xps to Garacaius, Jakob and Milla
    550 xps to Ilmenost, Ashe, Mistle and Hayden

2. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

OOC: Heyas! long time yah sice Majikus has graced these boards? Anyway, i was just wondering, if it would be okay to re-enter the game but as a minor character that doesn't play active ... y'know, only contributes on the boards and maybe be more active in the chatrooms once in a while? Or have i been killed off? If not, am i with you lot or was i left somewhere?

Note: i havn't my character sheet or anything, so if its okay, could you mail it me or PM me?

3. Erran Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] Majikus was last heard of in an Inn in Nesme. The group are now out on the Evermoors, a day's ride from there and there is no good 'in game' reason why he should be with them. Watch the boards for when they return to Nesme. The online group now has 9 active players, with the longstanding members at 4th-5th level (over 60 encounters) so we cannot take any more there. Welcome to play on the boards, contact me.

4. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Thats kewl, so like what was the last thing Majikus was doing?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.