1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

A quick question about Splinter Cell

Discussion in 'Playground' started by The Soul Forever Seeking, Jun 22, 2003.

1. The Soul Forever Seeking Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Hi. You may remember me posting a topic a few months back where I was complaining that I couldn't get Splinter Cell to run on my PC.

That hasn't changed. I returned the game months ago, which took some doing, and used the money to get the Gamecube RPG, Skies of Arcadia Legends. (Really good, by the way.)

But that's beside the point. Three days ago, I bought the Gamecube version of Splinter Cell, and have since confirmed that A) It's ****ing awesome, and B) It's the most difficult shooter I've ever played.

I'm just wondering, since I like to conserve ammo. When you knock a guy out, (either in a headlock or just 'L' them) do they eventually wake up, or do they remain unconscious for the remainder of the level? The reason I ask is that I've only got 14 bullets left, I'm in the Ministry of Defense, so I want to conserve ammo. That, and there is a fat cook in a storage room who I was not allowed to kill. Will he eventually wake up and hit the alarm?

2. Khelben Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

You're in Ministry of Defense and have 14 bullets?
    Good luck.
    When you knock down a guy and hide him in shadows he doesn't wake up.(Make sure you do this in Ministry of Defense, because at one point game checks if all of them are in the shadows and if not you get a mission failed).
    Also I think later else when you get the rifle and throw sticky shockers, the guy you shocked CAN wake up, make sure you punch him right in the face and carry him to the shadows.

3. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

Providing no-one finds him, you'll be ok. They only wake up if someone wakes him up.

4. Jesper898 Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I agree that it is the most F...... awesome difficult shooter ever :p
    Took me three months to finish(had to start over a couple of times)
    The graphics are awesome(especially the thermal goggles) :)
    I got the Xbox version by the way.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.