1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

A story I made up...

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias, Nov 25, 2002.

1. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

The smilies will help me with this.

Punce awon a time, ther was a mair fung yaden named Rindercella, who lived at home with her mugly other :coffee: and three sad bisters.
    One day, they heard that the pransome hung yince was throwing a bancy fall, only Rindercella couldn't go because she didn't have a dancy fress so she stayed at home and cried :wail: .
    Along came Rindercella's gairy fodmother :angel: and said, "Rindercella, I'll give you a dancy fress and you can go to the bancy fall in a cumpkin poach and nance all dight - but you have to be back before the moke of stridnight, or you'll purn into a tumpkin."
    Well, Rindercella didn't want to purn into a tumpkin, but she went to the bancy fall in a cumpkin poach wearing a dancy fress, met the pransome hung yince, nanced all dight and lell in fove :love: .
    Then came the moke of stridnight, and Rindercella went stunning down the rairs when she slopped her dripper. The yince found the dripper and next day went loughout the thrand trying to find the one who slopped her dripper.
    He came to the home of Rindercella; he tried the dripper on the mugly other :coffee: but it fidn't dit. He tried it on the three sad bisters, but it fidn't dit either. So he asked the mugly other, "Are there any more mair fung yadens in the house?" She replied, "Only Rindercella," so the yince said, "Dend her sown." She came sown, tried the dripper on and it fid dit! So they lell in fove :love: , mot garried, and lived happily ever after :D .

The storal of the mory is: if you go to a bancy fall in a cumpkin poach wearing a dancy fress, meet a pransome hung yince, nance all dight and lall in fove :love: , don't forget to slop your dripper.

The End

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Oh. My. God. :hahaerr: :lol:

Lol! That was hilarious! :lol:

3. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

:hahaerr:We are taking the adapted version of Cinderella, what is JUST HORRIBLE. But this was fun.

4. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

Well, I deeply appreciate those that took the time to read this, and knowing how timing is crucial in an awards ceremony, I prepared a long speech and a short speech, so here's the short: Thank you. *begins leaving, looks at watch, turns back around* Ah, it appears that I have time for my long speech too, so: Thank you very much. *applause*

[ November 25, 2002, 23:26: Message edited by: Tarol'azh ]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.