1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

A totally new Online-Only Internet Multi-player Strategy Game

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Greybeard, Feb 15, 2006.

1. Greybeard Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Just released publically on 14 Feb 2006

A totally new Online-Only Internet Multi-player Strategy Game of epic commerce and conquest,

Imagine business in 2569. No one in business actually 'goes to work' anymore, they sit down at their computer and connect to the Galactic Cybernet and conduct trade deals all from a central point.This is
    Galaxy Conquest 2569

Galaxy Conquest 2569 (GC2569) is an online internet game and community where your sole endevour is to become the company with the greatest net worth. It is a stratgy game of epic proportion that is played totally online. You don't need a super computer or fighter pilot relexes as it is not a super-graphic intensive 3D first-person shoot-em-up.

The universe consists of s 100,000 sector play area housing 100 galaxies.

Totally FREE player accounts are available for an indefinate period..not a "free" trial for a limited amount of days.

If this sound like something you like to give a try, massive information on it is available at its website.

http://www.iwgn.net/galconq

Cya there!

2. sgeBLADES Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Since you have no seen fit to even log in once to try the game you signed
    up for (Galaxy Conquest 2569) or bother to reply to even 1 email, we must
    assumed you are not interested, which is good because you ARE NOT the type
    we wish on the server.

You account is terminated.
    Have a nice day.

Thanks,
    GC2569 Administration

This is a letter I got from the game while I was out of the country and unable to access the web. They lied about part of my activity, I did log on several times, but the game is so difficult to play and hard to understand and the HUD is so screwed up, I didn't feel any reason to try too hard to play it. It's nice to see they care about individual players enough to send them personal emails, however, they sent this message from an "Unknown Sender". Not very clever. I would highly recommend against this game. Go play Starport; Galactic Empires. The creators of this game play it. They promoted their game on the Starport GE forums, that's how I came across this game. Needless to say, I sent a nasty lil letter back at them, lol.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.