1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Agudo Archmage of Light Many Adventures Part 3

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Agudo Archmage of Light, May 2, 2003.

1. Agudo Archmage of Light Banned

[​IMG] At the same time the farmer is talking Agudo turns to the city gate with Hoot on his shoulder and walks up to the city guard but before he could speak the female guard says… Good day… SIR Light I saw the commotion back in line and heard your name, welcome to our fair city and you may pass freely with no “charge!”

Agudo looks at her with a smile, No, no my honorable guard, You may call me… Agudo Arch mage of Light or SIR Agudo or SIR Archmage but... I represent the “Light”.

Of course …Um… your Archmage um ..Sir .. Agudo laughs… good enough. But why are you letting me in for free? She moved her feet in an awkward motion wile looking for the words. To be honest Sir Agudo it is standard policy to let those with coin in for free because… well… unlike the poor scum you wont take things and more likely spend a few coins in the finer part of town.

Agudo looks at her and bows slightly and as he walks off he says to her… remember my warning let that farmer pass freely for he may be poor and… what was that word you used?… Oh yes and in your eyes “scum”… I would believe it is in your best interest to let him pass freely for Archmages are not called that by chance! The guard understood with clear personnel understanding of the warning!

As Agudo walks into the city he asks a poor little girl for the location of the nearest bathhouse. The skinny and very dirty child asks but ye got the magic in ye why does magic not clean ye?

Agudo Archmage of Light smiles because a hot bath after along walk is always better than the most powerful magic. With a nod of her head she points to the rich part of town for the bathhouses and as Agudo and Hoot walk away the poor child pickpockets him and when she opens her hand she finds (Candy) of the most expensive kind and see the Archmage smiling at her as he walks away.

The little girl laughs at the thought of a hot bath for she never even thought the poor could have such thing!

A moment in time with Agudo Archmage of Light

2. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Interesting, if not a bit, erm, linear, adventures. I think that this might be suited better the Creativity Surge section. I really am asking myself if there is actually any role-play going on.

(On a side note, this Agudo certainly seems to be an antithesis of Shura, all things considered.)

3. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

It seems to me as well this should go to Creativity Surge.

And next time you post... Try to keep your story in one topic, yes ;)
    Its a nuisance to jump back and forth to read the next part :(

4. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

[​IMG] * Notices the fact that people are staring at him as he sharpens his katana and wakizashi*

* Hides them frantically behind his back* :eek:

What? No, I don't mean the Archmage of LIGHT any harm!

(hint: look at my nick closely)

:evil: :evil:

5. Agudo Archmage of Light Banned

As the Archmage of Light walks along the narrow lanes he hears whispers and gossip????.

He cant help but reply, to those around him, Well I am glad you asked for some strange reason they (The Higher Powers of this Board) wont let you post a second time until someone else does…..Why?…. only the Light knows!…..So that why I had to put up my second and third story on different areas…. Because well I didn’t know until it was to late!
    ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Then Agudo starts to walk towards the heart of the city, looking for adventure and a good inn to rest from the long road.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.