1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Agudo School of Light and Magic.

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Agudo Archmage of Light, Apr 13, 2003.

1. Agudo Archmage of Light Banned

Walking in a near by forest is Agudo Archmage of Light in his traditional blue and white robes, with his blue hood down you can that he has a small well trimmed beard on his chin and long blond hair in a pony tail. On top of his head is a thin gold crown with magical stones on it of all colors and in his hand is his magical walking staff. His fingers have a few brightly colored magical rings to go with his classic “Mage” look.

On his shoulder is his good friend and loyal companion "Lady Hoot" the wise white owl.
    Lady Hoot whispers to Agudo that this looks like a wonderful place to continue your “book” about (The History of the Realms). Yes my beautiful white owl you are still wise as ever, for I can see by the revelation of the “Light” that we will do much good here.

As they stop in a lovely clearing they see the perfect spot to build their school. As the days, weeks and months go by the school in a “Cathedral” like style is slowly built with the most beautiful hand crafted white marble and stained glass windows around.

It is almost of mythical per portions and every type of being is involved in the construction from “Leprechauns,” “Elves,” “fairies” to “Nome’s” and even the feisty “Stone Dwarfs.”

In the rear left of the Cathedral like school is a “Wizards Tower” for the practice of magic with class rooms on every level. The school Library is on the third level and has every subject in the “Realm.” On the other side is the “Right Tower” and is for all the borders “students” and faculty to sleep in their private rooms. On the bottom floor is the dining room for everyone to eat and to hold school meetings. There is a bridge connecting the to towers for speedy accesses.

In the front is the “Cathedral of “Light” a beautiful building gleaming with its white marble outer walls and enchanting stained glass windows. The roof is made of bright golden red copper and the large hand crafted wooden doors are ornately carved with flowery designs.

As the momentous day arrives a sign is hung out side the gate, it says…..

(Welcome all those who seek the “Light” and Knowledge of the Realms)

As you enter the lobby of the Cathedral of “Light” you see near the entrance a small magical “water fall” and many works of art from rare paintings to marble statues of many different races. In the middle of the lobby is a granite rock desk and behind it is a lovely Elf maiden with long red hair and a sweet smile on her face.

Just behind her is a large open brass doors, coming from it is truly the most "angelic" music an singing you have ever heard. Inside you see a "rainbow of light" coming from the multi color stain glass windows even the walls are enchanting for you see "blue and white marble pillars. Just above on the cieling is a mosaic of heavenly paintings. On the floor is forest green marble flooring so rich that it begs you to walk on it like grass in a field.

She welcomes you and asks you to sign in the magical registration book that is floating before you with feather pin.

In it you find several question, “Name and Title, Race, and Class” she then asks you two questions. Are you here to see Head Master, Agudo Archmage of “Light” and High “Cleric.” Lady Hoot of this school or are you here to join?

A moment in time with…

Agudo Archmage of Light!

[ April 13, 2003, 07:00: Message edited by: Agudo Archmage of Light ]

2. Sorcerer Of The South Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

"To Join" is the reply offered by a half-celestial known as Shoa'h Khor. He is tall and slender, with wonderful wings and gold-tinged skin. It is obvious however that he has much to learn.

"I am here to learn the ways of the realm and offer my help. Will you accept me in?".
    Agudo the Archmage of Light studies him carefully. "You appear to be of strong enough intellect, but first I require you to complete a task" he responds to Shao'h Khor.
    "Certainly master, what is it you wish of me?"

3. Agudo Archmage of Light Banned

Agudo looks at this fine new student and gives a small quest he must tell Agudo of his greatest enemy someone who has caused him pain on a personal level. After that Agudo will tell him his final quest!

4. Sorcerer Of The South Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

"Certainly master, my greatest enemy was a foe no-one else could vanquish." is Shao'h Khors immediate mysterious reply.
    "He could alter the will of others, and many doubted his existence. None of the greatest minds in all the planes could determine its existence. I didnt believe it until it came for me..." Shao'h Khor paused, momentarily lost deep in thought and past pain.
    "Very good, please continue" urged The Archmage of Light.
    "This foe took the guise of power. I had started to learn the art, and this evil promised me all the power I could desire. I was completely unable to resist. I knew I had to stop it, yet couldn't bear to try. It caused the destruction of everything important to me, and it was only then that I realised the true meaning of power. The evil tried to stop me then, but I prevailed. My greatest foe was the evil inside us all."
    "Well done, I can see you will go far" complimented The Archmage of light, "Now for your final quest..."

5. Agudo Archmage of Light Banned

After the story told by the student “Shoa’h Khor” Agudo asks one of the many fairies that inhabit the school to guide him to his room. The littlie fairy takes you through the main “Cathedral of Light” sanctuary, as you walk in it becomes more clear how breath taking the stain glass windows are, with so much light filtering in from all directions; its truly a prism of rainbow light. You discover many races praying and singing in angelic voices to the glory of the “Light”

In front of you on the sanctuary stage is “Lady Hoot” the wise white owl holding services for all those in attendance. She speaks wisely of the responsibility of helping others and for using “Power” for good of all life, and not just a few. “Lady Hoot” sees “Shoa’h Khor” and gives a polite nod of her head as she continues speaking to the crowded sanctuary.

The little “Fairy” takes you to the rear “Right Tower” and through the large dinning hall on the first floor. It seem very festive as everyone greets each other and sit down for breakfast, you can hear several “Bards” singing and playing with exotic instrument at the front of the dinning hall. A young “Dwarf” nearby is asking everyone who would like to join the school “music class,” by signing up on a parchment that is hanging on a nearby wall with a few other notices.

The little fairy tells “the new student that his room is up the stares on his right with his name on the door. “Khor” finds his private room easy enough and sees that its roomy and well decorated, with strong “Nome” handcrafted wood of all exotic styles. In the corner is a large oak wooden role top desk for his books and scrolls, and in the middle of the room is a Hand carved redwood bed capable of sleeping six humans or one large giant.

Latter that night Agudo and “Shoah” are sitting by the fireplace in the Archmage of “Light” personal library near by is a large telescope that seems to view all the Realms. Agudo puts down his “Elvin Sweet Water” and tells the second half of his quest. Well my new student it really two folds one is to journey to the city of Baldur’s Gate in the Realm of “Faerun” and deliver this important message that has been magical sealed.

I will tell you how to get there and remember this is the most important part of the test ((OOC go to the boards and look for the many adventures of Agudo and post your “story” there of what happens with you in the city **Its up to you on what happens** ))

“And then my new student return here to this school for your classes”

((( why you ask well I cant post my second story on Adventures of Agudo until someone post on it!)))

((( Some strange rule by the higher board powers.)))

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.