1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! #%&$ing MICROSOFT, I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Septic Yogurt, Jan 5, 2001.

1. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

/me needs help.

I connect to the internet and in the IE window things begin to fuck up, some sites don't load WHATSOEVER (its totally random if it does or not, sometimes they do, sometimes they do not) and nothing happens even though my status bar tells me that the page is loading (no data is being sent/recived) . The second problem is that a load of pages sometimes I get a [not responding] on the ctrl ald del menu and this also is totally random.

Any suggestions.

2. Wassup Gems: 9/31

Send a bomb to Bill Gates. Or kidnap his dog (He must have one, he look so dumb) and ask for a ransom or forced support.

3. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31

Bah, microshaft support is crappy and he will have rabid dogs who would maul me.

4. Wassup Gems: 9/31

Are you sure that its IE that fuck up? Maybe its your connection? Is it good with netscape?

5. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31

Its partly both, the endless detecting proxy settings is my connections, everything else is IE.

6. Vandalore Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

hey Sep, if you are under a firewall, check your proxy settings. I have the same problem sometimes on my university's connection. It could always be that the server is bogged down (either yours or theirs).

As for the random crashing or IE not responding, that is probably just cuz it's bein stupid.

[This message has been edited by Vandalore (edited January 06, 2001).]

7. Lukki Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Veteran

LOL
    Windows is LOL always messed LOL up and LOL getting LOL [not responding] isn't LOL too rare. Mine has LOL worked very well LOL lately. :)

8. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31

SHIT!

Its working slightly better but I am not behind a firewall.

btw, sarcasm doesn't ever work well on a message board using text.

9. Vandalore Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Glad it's workin better there Sep, must've been problems with the server lately. Hope it doesn't crap out on you again. Computers are known to do that from time to time :( seems like at the worst times too.. especially when you're trying to save your ass in a conversation with the current girl you're seeing after she says "I don't want to be with anyone who won't committ." but before you can explain she disappears from chat. Grrr.. :) frustration.

[This message has been edited by Vandalore (edited January 07, 2001).]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.