1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Airlines flying from U.S to Europe

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Enagonios, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Hey all, I'm leaving the Philippines on Jan. 2 and heading to San Francisco. Because of the time difference I'll be getting there on Jan. 2 still. Then from San Francisco, I'm leaving on Jan. 5 so that I can get to Spain on Jan. 6 as my classes start on Jan. 7.

I don't know of many airlines but on the site of Northwest-KLM, the cheapest flight plan I found cost a 2676.58$ in total.

Separately, the cheapest flight out of Manila to San Francisco on Jan. 2 that I found costs $1231.60. And the cheapest flight from San Francisco to Madrid costs $1432.98.

Now I'm sure most American/European airlines don't fly out from the Philippines to the U.S but what airlines can I take from the U.S to Spain? The goal here is to minimize costs of course and I'll be flying economy. It will of course have to be an airline that I can book my flight over the internet with. Thanks a lot guys, would really appreciate any help with this.

2. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Try Orbitz.com first. I did a quick search from SF to London, and I found prices as low as $400. From London, it's a cheap flight (around $100) down to Madrid. It all depends on how many layovers you're willing to put up with.

Also, sidestep.com is a good site that compares several of the online booking sites to find the best deal. :rolling:

3. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Do you really want to go through the US? Going through China the cost is ~$1580 US. Orbitz doesn't include Manila, but Expedia does (perhaps others as well).

4. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Yeah, the reason is I'm visting my ex and a few friends in the U.S on the way to Spain. Thanks for the names guys, gotta go right now, but I'll be sure to check their sites when I get home tonight.

<edit>

Guys, just checked the sites and is there any way to limit the search to just one way flights? Because I only need a flight from Manila to San Francisco and then a flight from San Francisco to Madrid. The search wont activate because it assumes by default that I'll need a return flight but I don't..

<edit again>

Sorry, I'm an idiot, figured it out :doh:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2007
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.