1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Angels that Fall !

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Agudo Archmage of Light, Apr 26, 2003.

1. Agudo Archmage of Light Banned

[​IMG] Agudo Archmage of Light walks up to the bar in his traditional blue/white robes and asks all far and near to answer the one question that {a sad female angel} wants to know. I will tell you a true tell. Now listen and at the end of the story tell me what she could have done to save all that she loves. I will also tell you what I talked about a few hours ago with my friends sitting near us now.

Out of character if any would like to have a free copy of the 2 PC ANGEL WALLPAPER just EMAIL me at
    agudoarchmage@earthlink.net

(Remember the story is told from a conversation a few hours ago in this bar)

Agudo listens contently to Corwyn and makes notes of the story in his own book the History of the Realms. That he is writing for many places of higher learning. Just then Agudo starts to mumble....

Angels…Ang…ANGELS THAT’S IT!!! Now I remember, what was her name… Um ….. YES! Isaura she was or still is a painter and….

Lady D’win, Lady D’win I believe I do have something that you have been talking about. I must thank Corwyn, for without his… Um red magical … dream… something I would not have remembered. Anyway the point is on my travels through the Realms I came across a village on the Sword Coast in Ferun or some such name. The point being I met this painter Isaura, she had painted this most extraordinary angel that had fallen from the sky. According to her she was painting on the beach near the village when a bright red star like a flash happened in the sky. Isaura looked up to see a female angel falling from the sky and hit hard on the sandy crest line. The angel was dazed and confused from the fall but more importantly Isaura felt this overwhelming sadness radiating from this fallen angelic being. But this sadness also compelled her to paint this fallen one.

I happen to meet Isaura when I was in the town square people seemed to be laughing at her because of the story about the angel and that she was the only one who could see this so called “Angel from the Sky” and that the village people looked at the location it supposedly happened and saw no one.

Now a laughing stock and lacking work for being the town fool! She ran crying to the beach, I of course being a servant of the Light felt my heart go out to her. So I picked up her painting she had dropped and followed her and when I reached Isaura she said to me with tears in her eyes, that the fallen one would show herself to me if I would just show mercy on her by giving Isaura 500 gold for the painting. Well I could not help but blurt out that I could purchese half of the poor village for that! But the Light got the better of me and I cast a few anti-illusion spells just in case and gave her the gold.

Then it began to rain slowly and Behold! I could see this sad angel by the water. I was truly moved by this sight and shed my own tears. I tell you the truth this was five years ago, but every year on that day Isaura goes to the beach and it will slowly rain to show this downtrodden angel.

I did not bring this painting with me but with magic I sent word and it will arrive by courier pigeon named {EMAIL}in a bag of holding for you D'win. I hope when it arrives you let al of us know if this helps in your writing.

and with that Agudo bowed his head in sad memory of what he saw.

Agudo realizes that the bag of holding has a second painting he takes it out and shows Hoot his white owl and loyal companion. They see a female angel chained and on her knees it’s the same angel he saw on the beach 5 years ago but this time in the clouds near some unknown city. Above her is an evil male angel gloating and almost wanting for her to struggle. Hoot notices a letter on the back of the painting its from Isaura. It tells the story of why the angel fell from the sky all those years ago,

A few months ago Isaura the painter was waiting on the beach as she normally does this time of year, to see the vision of the sad angel that she has grown to love after all these many moons. When a voice spoke to her, with some shock Isaura heard the voice of her sad friend or at least that how Isaura felt toured the angel. The angel said would you like to know why I have been here all these years? Yeess….Yes most angelic Lady. Isaura had rarely heard her voice since that faithful day, and could not help but feel nervous. But I cannot see you, and then ever so softly it began to rain with the slight sound of heavenly music. Isaura felt tears fall down her cheek but waited for her friend to speak.

I was once what you would call a Guardian Angel, in a Realm far away from here.
    I had several worlds with vast life on them that I watched over in this young solar system. I was truly happy and it seemed like all of life radiated with joy. Yet one who’s name I shall never mention again! coveted after all that I guarded. Lets just call him for what he became the Darkest of selfishness, pure evil. For millennia he tried to seduce and deceive his way into my trust so that he could share power over this Realm. Yet every opportunity I gave him to do good, he would just bring strife and jealousy with the most diabolical of plans that seemed pure and righteous in the beginning. Finally after so much death and destruction I banished him, but he had turned some of my kind against me. A war broke out with most of the angels good and evil being destroyed early on. I suspect that was part of his plan all along for he is jealous of all who would compete for the power he lusted for.

Worst of all two of the five worlds I guarded lay dead, void of life! I was all that was left of those angels who stood for righteousness. But this Dark one knew that I could win in battle against him one on one. That is why he held two dark followers in reserve all part of his plan. I fought hard but was overcome by all three and they chained me. The Dark one gloated over me and then reviled what he truly wanted…ME!…. He said all these millennia’s he spent was to be with me, to hear the sound of my voice, to look in to my soul and be his… his… POSSESION! He told me if I would only want him to give myself to him, that he would show mercy on the other worlds that still lived. I looked at him and said what he already knew… I could only tell you the truth for I will never want you. Even if you show your dark mercy on my worlds, you will always cause them pain in some diabolical way of yours. The Dark one laughed and said that is why we make such a good team, you saving them and me torch-ring them.

I rejected him for a century and watched helplessly as he did such vile evil things to my worlds that I so loved. But over the years he became more mad with jealousy demanding that I do as he said. Until finally the Dark one said that I would suffer forever without him and with a fiendish laugh he put me farthest from the sun to my beloved worlds. But close enough to see it and feel it all. The Dark one and his last two followers flew to the sun, the two evil fools did not realize his fiendish plan until it was to late. The Dark one hurled himself into the core of the sun and with an explosion so powerful and bright that it destroyed every, plant ever moon all life came to a final end. I was thrown by the blast to this world, and as you know I have been here crying suffer after all these years as the Dark one said without him, HATING HIM!!!!

Tell Isaura what could I have done????… He admitted that he would of killed those worlds even if I had given in…… just more slowly and …painful…more….evil….
    Isaura looked at the angel and said …I …am ….sorry I wished I knew how to heal your broken soul…

And with that the waves began to crash and the wind began to blow as the rain fell harder and harder with the angel crying out in pain. Isaura turned to go.. knowing that until she could find the answer, her friend would have no rest….

Agudo took a deep breath and said we all would give our life to save a friend but even I have no Idea how that angel could have saved those she loved.
    And with that he took deep breath and prayed silently…

{OUT OF CHARACTER} if someone would like to have a free copy of the 2 PC Angel Wallpapers that inspired this story please EMAIL me at…

agudoarchmage@earthlink.net

A moment in time with Agudo Archmage of Light

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.