1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Another year passes...

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Extremist, Jul 17, 2001.

1. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Happy birthday herf!

!buy herf cake

[Edit]

ARGH! I'm a minute early... Hmmm, better early than never...

[This message has been edited by Extremist (edited July 18, 2001).]

2. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Technically you were an hour and a minute earlier :p

Anyway - Happy birthday! :)

3. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

yep happy b day

4. herf Guest

thank you extremeist
    but so far this hasnt been a good birthday.
    ill tell u all about it.

my parents went away on holiday 2 and a half weeks ago for 3 weeks, i was talking to my mum on the phone earlier and it slipped out that it was my birthday and i kinda said it to rub her nose in it that she forgot, id didnt remind them before they went so i could have the birthday i wanted and not what they wanted (i.e. family day out). so theyre coming home early, theyll be here in about 8-9 hours, stupid me.
    them coming home royally fucks up my plans for a booze up, now i have to hide all the booze (5 litres of vodka, 32 tins of beer, 4 litres of cider and then whatever my mates bring) and tell my mates not to come.
    my sister is up at her boyfriends who, by law, she isnt allowed to see. shes coming back tomorow afternoon and i have no way of getting in contact with her to get her home so my mums gonna know that i lied to her on the phone.
    and also my sister told me where my present was, so i went and looked at it because its my birthday now. its this shitty 3d picture thing that my mum showed me in a shop about a month ago while we were lookin for prospectful presents (i had to drag her in to look cuz shed forgotten then as well) and when we were walkin out of the shop i told my mum i didnt want that thing because she had been really excited about it. she bought it for me because she liked it. another example of my parents not listenign to a word i say and getting things that they like for my birthday (one year my mum got me a gold lady's watch which she is know currently wearing). and on top of that the picture only costs £15, i know i should be grateful that i got anything at all but if you take into acount they just paid about 4 grand for a holiday which they arent even using and they left me £300 to look after the house with my sister, in comparison to that £15 is shitty.
    and it is my birthday, so come on, they could have at least spent more money on me because i just got really good results in all my tests, top of my year in most of my subjects.

5. That is truly fucked up.... :rolleyes:

Anyway, happy birthday!!!

6. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Damn! Some birthday...

I feel for you herf...you should do the "as i've done well in my tests, can you give me some £££ to get myself a present...preferablly a large one whch should cost or around £50 - £100+???" line as it usually works.

Anyway, happy birthday anyway...

7. Gormenghast Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I am a day late, sorry.

But happy birthday anyway hope things turn out well for you!

8. Volar Blackmane Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Want to tell us what happened next? *innocent look*

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.