1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Back To School!

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Big B, Aug 20, 2001.

1. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] It's that time for me to return to college. School school school. Anyone else getting back to school?

2. herf Guest

me too, i return in two weeks.
    another year filled with mind numbing days, boring people with the occasional break of interesting talk with friends but mostly incoherent talk of facts and learning. aint it funny that i get straight A's?

3. Modjahed Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Same for me. My classes in the University start on September 3.

[This message has been edited by Modjahed (edited August 20, 2001).]

4. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I started last thursday. Don't like it.

5. I am returning to school for the first time in three years now. I am actually really looking forward to it. So I can't wait ;)

This might change a week or two into the schoolyear though.... ;)

6. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] I start back up tomorrow!!! I have mixed feelings about it...It's my last semester, so I'm feeling a little WhooHoo-ish, but also a little Ugggh-ish at the thought of going back to school!

One of my classes is being taught by one of my state's US Senators...Should be interesting!!!

7. Voltric Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] When I was younger enjoyed school and then college, but of course I enjoy not going even more. But years later let me tell you that going to school sure beats going to work. I think getting sent to training is the best of both worlds, they pay me to learn. A nice change from college and grad school.

Enjoy your return and remember the big bad world awaits!

8. Alyr Arkhon Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I will start after next week the university. It's a little boring sometimes at home, so I hope that it won't be bad.

9. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

[​IMG] yes yes, I got back in hell's purgatory as well sometime last week, oh what a bugger with all these homework

10. Big B Gems: 27/31

I survived the first day back!!! Wohoo. And I'm not going to the dining hall for mush either. It's time to eat out! Big bad world here I come.

11. I am not at all looking forward to things in 2 weeks...I will be getting a new school, new class mates, new schedule, new teachers...new, new, new. I don't know when is the good time to let my mind wander for teachers, though my bro just went to the school, he is helping me with some teachers.

12. Big B Gems: 27/31

Not to mention the new name? Is this going along with all the new things in your life?

13. kemanmaldea Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Went back to school last week. I while not extatic to be back. Summer was starting to get a little old.

14. Yes, well in the chatroom I'm shadow_goddess and everyone in the chatroom calls me shadow_goddess and new ppl in the chatroom always asks who am I. So I was thinking I'd just change my name to make it easier.

15. Divine Shadow Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

It was so nice to begin at what I guess is equal to high school. More disciplin and more homework. I sure missed that at my old school.

16. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Me going back to school all depends on my GCSE results. If their good, then i go onto A levels, they're shit then i'm sunk and i'll have to get a full time job and hope that my band makes it tomorrow.

17. Nobleman Gems: 27/31

Good going Alyr!! University is just honky dory!!! At last a fellow Study-geek.
    Just don't miss too many classes (like me)

Remember to read a lot at home (unlike me)

Remember to be very serious in your assignments (unlike me)

remember to get some studypals (like me)

remember to study with your studypals(unlike me)

Remember to have a lot of fun (like me)

And remeber to quit the education if its boring. Its Your entire life man :rolleyes:

Go get them tiger. Molecular biologi-genetics Rocks!

[This message has been edited by Nobleman (edited August 23, 2001).]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.