1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Balanitis! Argh!

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Barmy Army, Mar 5, 2007.

1. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    OK lads, time to own up. Statistically, a lot of >> most of you guys here have had it at some point. It bloody sucks! I've got a funny feeling where I got it from too, and I'm not a happy bunny... right uncomfy and irritating!

2. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Didn't even know what it was until I looked it up on Wikipedia. No, never had it.

...and if I was the guy whose picture is on Wiki, I think I'd have to kill myself. Of course, he'd probably use the George defense:

I was in the pool!

3. Barmy Army

Media:
    Ewwww, what is all that about?! As if I expected to see a picture like that. Why not just Google it?! You have to ask yourself what kind of person would put a photo of their ugly red cock on Wiki. Some bloody weirdo's around.

It's basically in inflammation that is usually caused by a reaction to a condom, or not washing your dick after a shag. Worst cases are usually caused by sleeping with a woman who has thrush (I've got a funny feeling this may be the one actually, but I'd rather not ask a question like that..). Of course, it can also be caused by a build-up of smeg, but I think it's safe to say that's not it my case!! I can't stand that stuff, it's foul.

It's not serious and only lasts a day or two (apparently) but it's bloody uncomfortable! The lad's right sensitive!

4. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I did google and the wiki reference was one of the top ones. I didn't expect to 'see' anything either.

5. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Suck it up!

But seriously, it's not even the worst pain I've had and I'd imagine not the worst you've had either.

But I admit, it's bloody irritating.

Now it could've just come from you over-indulging in some activity. I've found that meticulous washing keeps that inflammation away and almost no matter how much you indulge.

This has got to be one of the greatest topics so far in the history of BoM! :hahaerr:

6. Barmy Army

Media:
    Are you calling me a wanker??

The fact is, I've not had a five knuckle shuffle in about 2 weeks, and I've only had sex 1 time in that period too.. (I wish I hadn't as well, she was pretty rough, but I was very drunk!). It's not 'strenuous activity' nor can it be bad hygiene, that I reckon that lass had a bit of activity down there if you get my drift. This better be cleared by tomorrow! Can't afford this too long, our lass will want to know what's up, hah.

7. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Get well, Barmy.

Jesus...DON'T wiki it!
    Seems rather disgusting, I probably haven't heard of this because they only teach us the major killer STDs in school and not the ones that are only uncomfortable.
    Luckily I still have time before there's a big possibility of getting it.

EDIT:
    Now don't say that, this is probably the classiest one I've ever seen.

8. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Never heard of it. Are we going to start a weird diseases thread now?

9. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Thank me for Whatnots... :shake:

10. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Poor Barmy. Heal well. Time to embrace no sex before marriage and find a wife, perhaps?

11. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Damn... wiki'd it before I saw the warnings.

12. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

Man.... Talking about someone's genital inflammations was one of the last things I expected to come up on these forums. :shake:

13. Dethwynd Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Wiki = not so bad, i've seen worse... just don't do a google search and click on the image tab.... *shudders*

14. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    @Barms: Naw, more like on the lines of shagging too much and too rough. That and condoms.

Other option is that it is indeed thrush, but then there's the thing that a girl transmitting thrush for a guy is kind of rare, if it happens at all. Here's one from the bbc: Guys and thrush.

Check that link out, it's pretty solid stuff and might take a load off your shoulders.

15. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Geez, the pictures are scary.

I once got mauled by a hyperactive girl :rolleyes: I found that for conditions as yours dexpanthenol aka bepanthen ointments help. Reduces the irritation and thus contributes to comfort, and speeds up healing. That said, get well.

Having Bepanthen (my choice) in your kitchen is a good idea anyway, just in case you got light burns and the like. So the investment is easily justified.

16. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Maybe it's just me, but I like to keep my...err...uhh...undercarriage...nice and clean. So no, I have never had Balanitis or any other type of infection down there.

The ladies got it right when they say, "Wash, rinse, and repeat." :thumb:

Sorry to hear that your sexual escapades have to be put on hold for awhile while your little dude recovers. :p :shake: :rolling:

17. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Being female, I've never had it; but I have seen it. Try bathing Barmy. Soap and water do wonders for the body these days. :p Or you could get circumcised. Just a thought.

18. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Heh, I don't really think that the question of regular washing, showering, bathing, utilising marvels like soap is a point that needs to be adressed.

19. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

I've never had it. I too had to look it up, but thankfully I saw the warnings and didn't look at any pics.

Now I'm kind of tempted to have a look. :mommy: But I shouldn't. I really shouldn't.

Some guys in the army get similar infections from marching with those brutal military underpants. Then they have to get involved with ointments and wear socks around their johnsons Chili Peppers style.

20. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

That's got to be unconfortable!

*snicker* :grin:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.