1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

BG2 EE tweaks? patch? Item upgrade? Dungeon be gone?

Discussion in 'Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition' started by Eyebreaker7, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Eyebreaker7

Eyebreaker7 Someone clean my litter box ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I just re-installed BG2 EE but don't see any tweaks program to run. I thought it came with it? Where can I get the latest BG2 EE tweaks pack, patch & Dungeon be gone?
    I currently have, but not installed yet:

Dungeon be gone V17 dated 5/18/2015 (guessing it's the latest one)
    bg2_tweaks-v16 dated 5/17/2015 (guessing it's the latest one)
    no patch file yet

I also have a "itemupgrade" file I can run if it doesn't mess with the game sinse it's dated 10/25/2013?
    Is there a more recent one I missed?

2. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    The EE version includes many fan-made fixes and improvements, but mostly just ones deemed necessary for a less painful gameplay experience. None of the EE versions come with any sort of third-party mods which would allow you to pick and choose extra features. That would be confusing and unprofessional.

What you have are the latest versions of the mods. Item Upgrade is slightly dated in that its WeiDU version is a bit old, but it should function normally. Alternatively, just update the WeiDU executable. I'm pretty sure the TP2 code from a couple of years ago should still be compatible with current versions of WeiDU (can't be 100% sure though).

3. Eyebreaker7

Eyebreaker7 Someone clean my litter box ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Where can I find the latest patch? I checked Beamdog, Giberlings3, and Gamebanshee all with no success :( Did I overlook them?

4. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    The game automatically patches to the latest version, so you don't need to hunt for any patch files.

5. Eyebreaker7

Media:
    Sweet. Thanks Tal

6. xosmi Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
  7. Eyebreaker7

Media:
    Thanks for the link :)
    It looks like it was last updated on "edited December 2013"??
    I guess everyone gave up?

8. xosmi Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    either that or the list is 'complete' and any mods not on there are not compatible :p

9. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
  10. Eyebreaker7

Media:
  11. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  12. Eyebreaker7

Media:
  13. Taluntain

Media:
    The attachment is at the bottom of the first post, but I expect you need to be logged in to be able to download it.

14. Eyebreaker7

Media:
    Thanks Tal.
    Doesn't work :(
    Keep getting "unknown method" errors when I try to un-rar them & they have a zero file size.

15. Taluntain

Media:
    Make sure you've got the latest version of WinRAR to unzip 7-zip files. You can try 7-zip too just in case.

16. Eyebreaker7

Media:
    Thanks again Tal. Unrard like a charm. Now I just have to find the quest. Where is that?

17. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    People still use anything other than 7-zip? :shake:

18. Taluntain

Media:
    There's usually a readme with the details included in the archive.

19. Eyebreaker7

Media:
    Not this time :(

20. Taluntain

Media:
    Try asking in the thread there.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.