1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Bill Gates == Antichrist?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by FenixStrife, May 9, 2001.

1. FenixStrife Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

think about this:

Bill Gates' full name is William Henry Gates the third.

if you take BILL GATES 3 not including spaces, and convert that to ASCII code:
    B I L L G A T E S 3
    66 + 73 + 76 + 76 + 71 + 65 + 84 + 69 + 83 + 3

add those up and you get...
    --
    --
    --
    --
    --
    --
    --
    --
    --
    --
    --
    (can you feel the suspense?)
    --
    --
    --
    --
    --
    --
    --
    coincedence? I think not.

--FenixStrife

EDIT: sorry about the == thing. I just had a really big C++ exam and == is used in C++. I just went on autopilot and put that in instinctively.

[This message has been edited by FenixStrife (edited May 09, 2001).]

2. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

cout<<"FenixStife is reading too much into things!"<<endl;

3. FenixStrife Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Big B, youre probably right, Im probably reading too much into it, but I refuse to believe that it is a coincedence. On another note, I am scared that it took me almost 10 seconds to realise that you had written your response in C++. Well, its not as bad as the time I wrote an entire essay for english with semi-colons instead of periods :)

--FenixStrife

[This message has been edited by FenixStrife (edited May 09, 2001).]

4. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

#include <geek.h>
    int main();
    {
    cout << "Are we nerds or something?";
    return 0;
    }

5. Viking Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

I think you'll find that using your own permutations like add 3, take away 79, don't count the spaces etc we could make any name or indeed any word, sentence at all = 666 in ascii.

The relevance is somewhat minimal to say the least.

Anyone care to work out what we have to add/subtract to FenixStrife (include spaces as you see fit), to make it = 666 or 777?

I thought not. :)

Hmm, what do you get if you actually did do William Henry Gates the 3rd? Bet it wouldn't be 666 though.

[This message has been edited by Viking (edited May 09, 2001).]

6. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] Are the Cabbalisticans finaly going to use C++ for their investigations? :D

7. Seric Exz Guest

Hmmm... on a sidenote; from what I hear, David Hasselhoff was accused of being the antichrist during his Baywatch days (by rather dubious sources, I might add). I don't think the Cabbalah was too frequently used in the analysis, though... ;)

It was more like a general analysis of the facts; You had his talent in one hand, and the worldwide success of his show in the other. Apparently, there could be no other conclusion... (The website also had some pictures of the man with some nice horns to go with his new status...)

[This message has been edited by Seric Exz (edited May 09, 2001).]

8. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Sorry to say it, but despite common belief, 666 is the number of the beast. It is not the number of Satan, nor is it the number of anti-krist. This is actually the only part of the Bible, that I actually cared to read.

9. Viking Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Was that why there was no reply when I phoned? **ring**ring**

:D

10. stargazer Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

*So you've been trying to reach me young one? Through the post of this lowly monster I shall enlighten you.
    For business deals and live shows you can call my agent at 1-800-555-SATAN-LIVE.
    For personal messages e-mail me at theboss@hotmail.hell . With every mail you get a complimentary exclusive edition of 'Windows 666' from my friend Bill. Hope to see you all...* ;)

11. Cerryl Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Is anyone else sick of these stupid 666 beast thingys. It seems that just about everyone's name can be changed into numbers and then manipulated to end up as 666.

It's just getting a bit stupid!!! I can remember one I saw where the Pope is the beast.

12. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

And a few years back there was this theory going about, that if you read a certain edition of the bible top to bottom, instead of left to right, you found the name "Hitler" and words which seemed to predict the Third Reich. Then they found "Bill Gates", "MS-DOS", and "agitator". Of course, the report I saw drew attention to the fact that a lot of the "words" they found around "Hitler" actually had nothing to do with the Third Reich or WWII, and suggested Hitler was the exact opposite of what history proves. Just another example of how you can prove whatever you want if you try hard enough.

I also recall reading something about how if you do all sorts of wierd things with converting someones name to numbers, you get a digit which gives a reflection of their personality. A few celebrities and historical figures were shown as examples, with middle names, titles etc. treated arbitrarily to make it work. And of course 10 categories for everyone allows a lot of vaugeness.

[This message has been edited by Ironbeard (edited May 13, 2001).]

13. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Grrrr, a number of a beast doesn't have to be related to a living cteature.
    If you downgrade "world wide web" in roman numbers you can see this: W W W (VI VI VI).
    But is it the true? C'mon...

14. Arkados Blackmire Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I took FenixStrife's name and multiplied by zero, added 333 and multiplied by 2....

it turned out to be 666!!!!!
    i tried this on a lot of you guys too. man you are all sick :)

15. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Arkados LOL by these computations, we're all the anti-christ.

Let me get serious for a second (sorry . . .)

The Bible is not a "Magic Book" where cross-word puzzle like searches reveal hidden truth (ie., the Bible Code). It isn't the arangement of the letters on the page, or the hidden messages that carry power. The power comes from the plain message which-unfortunately-most people tend not to read.

It is much cooler to find "MS-DOS" written along the column of Revelation. It is much less cool to read the book of Revelation, and to realize that the message isn't so much about what will happen to me at the end of time, but what can happen in me today.

Personally, I think it would be awesome to see a 6 headed beast crawl out of the Gulf and step on Israel. But, I don't think that is going to happen. It's actually going to be cooler, maybe more subtle, but much much cooler to live in the Kingdom.

16. Capstone Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Barney can also conclusively be proved as the great beast of Revelations. What is Barney? A CUTE PURPLE DINOSAUR. Wait, in Latin, U is written as V. So he is A CVTE PVRPLE DINOSAVR. Now add these letters together, Roman numeral fashion, and you get C + V + V + L + D + I + V = 666! QED.

17. stargazer Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

[​IMG] Yeah, I can just picture it. Bill and Barney working together to take over the world on behalf of Satan. Very believable... I'm sure that whoever thought of the 666 concept back then didn't have this in mind.

18. Capstone Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

/me bows

Thank you, thank you. Now that the Pretenders have been exposed, let us join forces and end this plague on humankind! Wait, I guess that's not going to happen according to Biblical prophecy... er, forget I said anything *mutter* *mutter*

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.