1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Blood for the Abyss

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Ilmater's Suffering, Feb 9, 2006.

1. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Posting as Fanten

"Hmm I have heard of this city though I have not seen or been there, the tales I have heard say that something of the darkness still surrounds it; what I do know is to reach it we will have to go through a most dangerous clan of mountain giants, they are cannibals! Also I have heard there is a Red Wyrm there possibly a great one in or near the city itself; if you don't mind I will join you cleansing this area for the Mother would help redress the balance in that area."

2. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

A strange looking half-elf entered the temple of the Shining Sun, neither the obviously physically exhausted cleric or the astral deva tending to him seemed to notice the enterance of this half-elf, nor his passage into the deeper recesses of the temple itself.

3. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31

"Can I help you find anything?", Kara asked the strange half-elf.

The half-elf was startled by Kara's question, thinking himself alone.

"I was told that a copy of an intriguing prophesy lies within this temple. A man like myself who has spent so much of his life studying religion, would surely like to read this prophesy."

"Prophesy? I was not aware there was one stored within this temple... well not other then the one Lady Galla speaks of, but she has committed that prophesy to memory, there is no written record within this temple for it, Lady Galla says it is too dangerous to have around in plain sight."

"Well what has she told of it?"

"Scholar, if you have desire to learn of the prophesy, come and talk with me, I shall then discern your true intentions and know whether you deserve to learn of this prophesy.", said Galla, her beautiful and imposing seven foot figure blocking the exit.

4. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31

Hamal swollowed hard.

"You are far more then I could have hoped to encounter. I did not imagine that I would have the luxury of encountering the famed astral deva of the Temple of the Shining Sun."

Galla merely knodded to Hamal and his disguise, beckoning from him to follow her else where into the temple. As Hamal turned to follow her around a corner, the deva turned to face him casting a moving her hands, a strange sensation passed over Hamal and he knew instantly that it was, Dispel Magic. The Deva then tried to see if Hamal was evil. After both actions, the deva made no action, it was if by some miracle that the powerful deva's Dispel Magic had failed to remove both of the spells effecting Hamal.

"I had to be sure you where no imitation scholar." said the deva in a very matter of fact tone.

"I harbor no ill feels for you toward that."

Hamal could feel the Zone of Truth that permeated the temple try to do it's work on him just about every time he taked, but his relatively strong mind held itself together overcoming the magic.

Galla took Hamal into a small antechamber in the rear of the temple, closing the door.

"Now we can talk of prophesies scholar."

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.