1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Blood, Love and Knives (Fiction)

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by SleepleSS, Nov 17, 2004.

1. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Allright, this is a work of pure fiction, not everyone will like it and only few will realise what is REALY going on.

All comments are welcome!

~Blood, Love and knives~

I feel sick, could this be love could this be the feeling of desire? I don’t know all my life I waited for a moment like this and now that it is finally here, why does it feel so bad? Why can’t I enjoy these moments of pure beauty? Is it the fear of losing it all that consumes my spirit? She stands there, naked, in front of me. Ready for what ever will come.

I’m breathless my hearth is acing and I feel that I lose control over my body. Could I be under a spell? Or is this all part of the thing called love? Slowly she walks towards me. With her hand she gently strikes through my hair. Then I slap her…

She looks at me filled with fear. I slap her again, why does it feel so good to hurt her like this? She falls on her knees begging me to stop, but I slap her again. She starts to cry, I see she’s bleeding now. I look around. My eyes fall on a big shiny sharp knife. The waiter must have brought it to slice the limes. Slowly I pick it up and walk towards the girl lying on the ground.

At that moment my eyes fall on a frightening site. Behind the king-size bed lies the corpse of a young woman. Voices are screaming in my head and in the background I hear the moans of the other girl. Did I do this? What has happened this evening?

“Please let me go” the young girl says. “I just want to go home now, please let me go home?” I turn around, and point the knife at her. “It was you!” I scream, “You did this! And now you try to frame me!” “I don’t know what you’re talking about!” The girl replies. “Just let me go, please?” I won’t tell anything!”.

One slash with the knife and she is silent. When I’m sure she is dead, I leaf the room and lock the door. I don’t know what did just happen. All I know is that I go home now for a good night sleep.

And for those that are shocked by this story:

~A real fairytale~

You know, nobody looks as cute as you
    Right now I realise all those fairytales are true
    You’re not a princess and I’m not a strong knight
    But when you hold me in your arms everything feels so right
    I love you so much, I would slay a dragon for you
    And when you look in my eyes you just know it’s true!

2. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

You're right, I have no idea what is "really" going on. Still, nice bit of descriptive writing, not overly shocking compared to say, American Psycho for instance. Is the poem your own or a quote?

The pedant in me wishes to point out REALLY is spelt with two L's, and it's "leave", rather that "leaf" (the room). Still, who am I to comment on spelling, mine is atrocious!

3. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Please don't post anything similarly disturbing here again.

4. Spellbound

Spellbound Fleur de Mystique Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

[​IMG] SleepleSS -- This is about as sick as it gets. :toofar:

5. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    sick?yes
    damn good?yes

6. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

@Carcaroth
    Thanks! Yes that poem is mine to. I did writew it for a guy who asked me to write a poem for the girl he loved...

@Tal Disturbing? Well maybe it is. I'm working on the next chapter it will explain a lot. (If I find some time to finish it!)

@Spellbound Maybe it's a bit sick (If you are talking about the story and not the poem) But like I said next chapter will explain a few things.

@Firey Well thank you!

@ All: There is a connection between the poem and the story, there really is...

7. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Here's the pertinent rule:

You've been given fair warning on what's not acceptable here, twice now. If your subsequent writings continue along the same lines as your originating post, don't bother as they will get sanctioned.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.