1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

bunnys

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by herf, Nov 17, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. herf Guest

i love bunny rabbits, you love bunny rabbits, we love bunny rabbits, (que limp bizkit music) BUNNY RABBITS, dun dun dun, dun dun dun dun dun, dundundundundundundun, dun dun dun dun, dun dun dun dun, dun DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN, yeh.

2. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Howabout one by Blink 182?

Dysentry Gary:

Gotta lotta heartache
    He's a fucken weasel
    Decisions make my mind ache
    Wanna make a deal
    Cos i love your little motions
    You with your pigtails
    You're a mis-creation
    Have a night in jail

He's a player
    diahorrea giver
    Tryed to grow his hair out
    When his friends listen to slayer
    I like to find him friday night
    Say hello to his mum
    wear his father's tights

Life just sucks
    i lost the one
    I'm giving up
    She found someone
    There's plenty more
    girls are such a drag

So all you little ladies
    Sure she's alright guys
    Come back to me maybe
    Shower you with lies

Gotta lotta heartache
    He's a fuckin weasel
    Decisions make my mind ache
    Wanna make a deal
    Cos i love your little motions
    You with your pigtails
    Gotta a miscreation
    Have another night in jail

He's a player
    diahorrea giver
    Tryed to grow his hair out
    When his friends listen to slayer
    I like to find him friday night
    Say hello to his mum
    wear his fathers tights

Life just sucks
    I lost the one
    I'm giving up
    she found someone
    there's planty more
    girls are such a drag

I could continue but i'm not so sure of some of the lryics so i'll stop here...

3. herf Guest

[​IMG] erm, ok, i made the other song up cuz i was bored, weird!

4. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Welcome to the real world where your girlfriends ex before you lets his best mate go out with her...I'm the fox...and he's the bunny...here bunny! Nice bunny! Come to papa!

5. herf Guest

[​IMG] double barreled shot gun to the nice fuzzy bunny rabbit head...
    both barrels...
    you get the idea...

6. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Nice shotgun

7. Sniper Gems: 28/31

BWAHAHAHA!!!!

8. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Is the bunny dead?

9. Sniper Gems: 28/31

I don't know...

10. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Yes, in fact rabbits are a great pet to have so one can sit back and relax with. Their quiet natured attitude and soft fur, plus their cut little wiggling nose is a stand out on all rabbits.

I remember this rabbit who a friend of mine had. His backyard had wire fencing tunnels through the tall grass, places the rabbit could stay, eat and hide. It was such an enjoyable pet. You'd be sitting out on the back porch, relaxing to some Tiffany or Winger albums, drinking juice and talking about the rabbit.

Many times I recall how it would sit on my lap while I pet its soft fur, watching that cute little nose wiggle around, feeding it lettuce and carrots.

Definatly a pet worth having.

Syl...

11. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Try a cat. Can be just as soft but much more enjoyable to play with.
    Plus, it can have at least a bit more freedom than the poor rabbits that wind up stuck in the small cages.
    Think of Aerie's story.

12. herf Guest

whos story?
    and syl we are talking about killing the little furry bastards (excuse my french Taluntain) not petting them, well unless you can pet a rabbit to death...
    but thats not gonna happen in a hurry so syl i think you need to get into the feeling of the subject, and in this case it is killing the little fluff balls and cutting off their little wet noses instead of being nice to them and feeding them cabbage and all the crap that you didnt want to eat at the dinner table. whoa!!! man i'm bad...

13. Sniper Gems: 28/31

I prefer cats...i love it when they curl upto you and purr! Especially when their eyes are closed...I remember the time ...

14. herf Guest

shut up, we are talking about blowing rabbits fucking heads off with shotguns, we are not talking about stroking cats (not that kind of stroking you pervert).

15. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Wonder if i can picture a rabbits head as that mother fucking girlfriend stealer! Hmm...yes i can! ;)

16. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Yes, cats are just as enjoyable as cute cats and kittens. I own my own cat, black short haired tabby and he is the biggest suck in the whole world! He'll curl up on your chest and have saliva drip from the side of his mouth when you pet him, purring away and gently digging his front claws into you. He'll rub up against your chin and give you kisses with his nose!

He loves to dive under carpet mats and lay beneath them, then run out and attack your feet as you walk past. But best of all are the evenings, when he curls up beside you between your legs and falls asleep.

Just as lovely as a bunny!

Syl...

17. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Boy, Taluntain is gonna be pissed.

18. Sniper Gems: 28/31

What with? Pissed with what?

19. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    With everything or nothing.
    But since I've left it going on for so long I might as well leave it alone. It's obviously going nowhere.

20. Sniper Gems: 28/31

What is going nowhere?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.