1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Calling Any New Roleplayers

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Baldak Oakfist, Aug 28, 2001.

1. Baldak Oakfist Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

[​IMG] If you have not yet joined a group but would like to do so, please indicate your wishes here. If enough interest is shown, I will consider starting a new group. I may even be able to alter the day it runs. It may be possible for it to run alternating Tuesday and Friday nights.

2. I wanna join the RC:US game as:

Elf, sorcerer(lvl 1), neutral good...um...name: Iris Lythe.

3. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Elviendra Isilme. I'll be there shortly. :)

4. kevlar0101 Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] I'm gonna try to join for once

5. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Your friendly neighborhood Shralp is interested in joining as a human CG bard.

6. Xenecor Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I, too, wish to join the RC:US game. Just let me know what info you need.

[This message has been edited by Xenecor (edited August 30, 2001).]

7. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Ladies and gentlemen, after a two week absence, I am happy to announce that I am finally back. Naturally, I'd like to apolagize for my absence from RC, but it was unavoidable. I'd like to rejoin, but I'm wondering if I've missed out on too much. Seems like I've only missed 2 days worth of play, not too terribly hard for my character to find the group again. But I'm wondering if Xalen is lagging behind all the other characters too much to rejoin. He only has about 300 exp. Is it too late for me to rejoin?

8. Baldak Oakfist Gems: 15/31

The No. American Group has in fact split into Two groups. One will be meeting on Wed nights at 9PM EST, and the other will be meeting on alternating Tue/Sun. There is room for two (maybe three) more players in the Wed group. You would have to be able to make the sessions on a fairly regular basis. If interested you will need to make a character. We have been using the point buy system with 32 points and 120 GP to buy equipment. Most of the players have used the 3rd Edition Character Generator Demo Available from Wizards of the Coast. Here is the link http://www.wizards.com/electronic/article.asp?x=mt_welcome,3en&c=mt&sb=dnd
    We are playing 3rd Edition Dnd, and although it is not necessary to know how to play it is helpful. Anyone interested can send me an E-mail to frankmarianne@mediaone.net.
    (Shadow Goddess, You are in on the Wed group,if you wish to play join in on the new thread. You missed your intro during the session last night. If the Tue/Sun time would be more convienient, we could put you there)

[This message has been edited by Baldak Oakfist (edited August 30, 2001).]

9. Thx Baldak. I think that wed. will be best...one day instead of 2 days because it's hard to persuade my dad to play at night.

10. Baldak Oakfist Gems: 15/31

To all the new players that wanted to join, thanks for your interest. If you have not heard from me, I'm sorry but all the available slots are full. Shadow Assassin is trying to start a new group. Check out his thread: http://www.sorcerers.net/ubb/Forum11/HTML/000002.html

11. Capstone Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I'm interested in joining an RPG session.
    I'm available any evening (CST) except Wed and Sun, which may make things more difficult. I'm also available most times on Sat. Information on who to contact for one of these timeslots would be appreciated.

12. Vanadin Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

[​IMG] I'd be interested in joining the Thomas's Euro Session, is this where I sign up? :)

13. Erran Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.