1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Campain of Kilren II

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by DragonRider SkyWard, Feb 22, 2002.

1. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Hi every one! Ok I've been informed that when topics get to be about 200 to start a new topic(henc above/\). So I have. We're still in the same place this canges nothing really just putting typing in a new place.

So any ways dont worry about the other board now. I have all the pages copied so that I can look back on them in times of need.

Unforantly due to SP being down for some time I have forgotten where every one was. If every on would just post from where you left off acording to the old Camain of Kilren. Thank you!

2. ArchAngel Guest

I Think I was conversating with three monks and telling them that our group wanted to help them.

3. Durothil Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

ooc: Lets get goin again.

ic: Durothil cracks his knuckles and approaches the horses calmly. He grabs the ropes around their necks and walks back to the gate. As he walks, he closes his eyes and lets the sunlight warm his face. He grins as a strong sense of comfort and peace enters his soul. He breathes in the fresh air deeply and lets it out slowly, enjoying every bit of it. He walks softly, barely disturbing the grass underfoot and leads the horses at and easy pace. He smiles as he listens to the nearby song-birds in the few trees surrounding the city walls. Seriousness creeps into his face's features as he approaches the gate. He slows down and nods a greeting to the gatekeeper. He looks around, his brow furrowed, then looks back to the gatekeeper, addressing him. "I was here earlier with a group of friends. A draconian was with them. Remember them? Where did they go?"

ooc:glad that the forum is up again. Look foreward to getting this in full swing again. Tell me if you need a list of Durothil's equipment, I have a running list.

4. Rhythm Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

OoC: Hmm, I think I was looking for Kin to tell him about the two Dracs plotting to steal the gem.

But since SP had a major crash, the backup Boards don't contain the posts I made :(

5. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Sorry I've not posted for so long. I'm just putting this off for no reasion really execpte that I'm not sure what to write.

Ok every one I'm going to pause Campain Of Kilren II for time because I need a break. I'm not going to be around SP so much but I'll deffently start this up again when I'm ready. Sorry if this ticks anyone off.

6. ArchAngel Guest

Not at all. I willl await your return with joy :)

[This message has been edited by ArchAngel (edited March 07, 2002).]

7. Shadow of Blackwater Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

I think I was just looking for temples, bars, and I was in one bar, talking to some apprentice but I can't even remember what about. Hey, DM, if you printed the posts, could you tell me what I was talking about? It should be near the end. Ok, Thanks.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.