1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Checklist for IWD 2

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale 2' started by NYCPulpWriter, Sep 1, 2006.

1. NYCPulpWriter Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Anything else I need?
    DK2-Beta5
    ii fix
    IWD2 Slowdown Fix
    IWD2 Fix
    iwd2patch201
    Weimer: IWD2Ease, Merchant and Targos

2. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    The only thing you really need is the official patch (and the II fix, if you're a completist and really want to use that workaround). Anything else is optional. You don't need to apply the slowdown fix unless you experience this issue (not everyone does).

3. Redrake Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Veteran

The Merchant mods adds some very overpowering items.

4. Silverstar Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

And Undead Targos mod is definitely NOT for new-starters. Even a seasoned player can find the challenges in it far too difficult, though it is doable if you are, as the player, experienced enough. (finished the normal game and HoF mod at least twice is good enough)

Now, I do not want to discourage you, but if you are a new player, avoid Undead Targos for now. But definitely try it in your next campaigns, it is well worth it. I do so love the mod!

Now I remember, there is also Tal Rasha's IWD2 mod, which also introduces tactical battles (tough) for experienced players only though. Your call.

5. Yulaw9460 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran

Media:
    Taluntain, me thinks me heard some rumors once about the ii fix. To be more specific, someone once claimed that the ii before applying the fix is the way it´s supposed to be. And the fix is apparently cheating. Anyone know anything about this?

6. Tal Rasha

Tal Rasha Eye of Vecna

You can learn some details of my Tactics4IWD2-mod from HERE . The site update is quite waiting. :o

7. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Yulaw9460, our once-resident IE expert Extremist claimed that it was broken, and as far as I remember, the IWD2 developers confirmed it. So I'll rather trust them...

Tal Rasha, today or tomorrow, and this time for real.

8. NYCPulpWriter Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

thanks for the headsup guys!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.