1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Cleric and a few others (TDD)

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by LordNocturne, Oct 25, 2001.

1. LordNocturne Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] I'm going to solo with the Cleric as much as Possible, but i might pick up a meat shield.
    I've decided on a Dwarven Cleric, using the Priest of Helm kit.

Name: Remmah (I'm not good with names, it's Hammer backwards)
    Race: Dwarf
    Class: Priest of Helm
    Strength: 18
    Dexterity: 17
    Constitution: 19
    Intelligence: 6
    Wisdom: 18
    Charisma: 2

Irenicus' Dungeon-

Remmah told Imoen to beat it, as she's always been a bit annoying. She complained, but he was firm in his choice. He knew that if he traveled with others, they would not allow him to balance his actions. Moving into the first room he saw, he grabbed armor and a war hammer. He found a key, so took that as well. One never knows when a key will come in handy.

As he left, he noticed Jaheira in a cage, and Minsc in another. Remmah is not evil, so let them out, but would not allow them to join (Bah! 3000 exp lost already).

I'll write a bit like this every time, but after this part, i'll just list the quests and how hard they were.

[EDIT]

Well... after a few tries at getting past a certain couple of monsters in Irenicus' dungeon, i'm gonna have to give up a solo cleric. Instead, i'll run a Healer with a party! Hahaha

[This message has been edited by LordNocturne (edited October 25, 2001).]

2. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

WHAT? Such powergamer stats.... Imagine your own "Hero": A cleric with a charisma of 2, so as Ugly as hell that everybody would run away in fear when they see him and he is also very dumb for a dwarve... Well it can be cool for roleplaying, I will follow the story and hope it will be great! I'm afraid the low Intelligence will give you bad saving throws, especially when you meet vamipes or mind flayers....

Good luck with the game!

3. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

You gave up already?? Shame on you!! How did I get through Irenicus's dungeon with MY stats, eh?? Well, good luck.... :D

4. LordNocturne Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

All right, all right, i'll try again

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.