1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Cormyr

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Dragons + Other RPGs' started by miniwoo, Jun 24, 2001.

1. miniwoo Guest

One: Has anyone got a map of Cormyr or a link to one?

Two: What's the biggest temple to Lathander in Cormyr?

2. Erran Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] There are links to maps of Faerun on the AORTA hompage, the link you need is: www.chez.com/bossk/map/feerun.htm
    The biggest temple to Lathander in Cormyr is in the port of Marsemba. There is also a smaller temple in Eveningstar.

3. miniwoo Guest

http://www.chez.com/bossk/map/Town/Marsembre.htm

Can somebody take a look at this map and tell me which building is the temple of Lathander?

Also, what can anyone tell me about the town of Kulta/Kutta (couldn't read the name for the pixels), east of Marsembre?

4. miniwoo Guest

Ooooookaaaay...

lets approach this from a different angle.
    I heard there was a map of the forgotten realms on CD. Is this true?

Are there any famous paladins in FR history?

Can you be a Pally who worships Lathander, and does Lathander still exist in 3E (he's not in the PG)??

Sorry to double post, Tal, but if I edit it won't come up on as a recent post, and my post will be lost to the ever-turning pages of time!!!!! *Sob* *Wail*

[This message has been edited by miniwoo (edited June 28, 2001).]

5. Bateluer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

FR deities are not listed in the PHB. You need the FR Campaign book, I believe. And yes, Lathander is still around.

I don't know of any famous paladins that worshipped him though.

6. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

When you played BG1 you can of course use a part of that map for the adventures.

7. Erran Gems: 19/31

[​IMG] Morningmist Hall, the temple of Lathlander lies on on island in the heart of the city, #2 on the 'Bossk' map. It's rosy walls are lit by continuous faerie fire spells, you can't miss it.
    Yes, the morning Lord is in the FR pantheon, along with ~ 130 other deities.
    Kulta is in Sembia, not Cormyr.

[This message has been edited by Erran (edited July 02, 2001).]

8. miniwoo Guest

[​IMG] Thanx Erran, but what about this FR map on a CD i heard about?

PS. Woohoo! I'm a Gibberling Herder!!

9. Erran Gems: 19/31

Check out the WotC site, www.wizards.com :its for sale there. It is 2E though and there might be some minor changes in the 3E version if/when it comes out.

10. Relic Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] Another question on Cormyr... I'm starting just now to get into this whole 3rd edition thing (Don't get me started on how long it took to get used to 2nd edition!). I've found a couple of remarks about Cormyr getting squished by a dragon? Anyone got a reader's digest version of this? It will still be a while before I get the 3rd edition of the Forgotten Realms.

11. Erran Gems: 19/31

[​IMG] Dunno about that, but Tilverton gets 'nuked' in Mirtyl 1372DR. Best not be around there at that time!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.