1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Death Rabbit's first website goes live!

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Death Rabbit, Sep 10, 2003.

1. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] After many bloodshot-eyed late nights, unpaid weekends, a steady diet of late-night fast food and html coding burned permenantly into my mind's eye, my first ever website design is finally finished! :coffee: :jawdrop: :money:

Check it, yo: www.labrada.com

Special thanks goes out to all the cool SP people who volunteered to beta test the site. If you are on the following list, rest assured that you officially kick ass.

Those who rule: Master of Nuhn, dmc, Falstaff, Splunge, JSBB (and his brother), Yerril, Modhi, The Wise One, Morgoth, Shirkanth, and Bluin. (if I forgot anyone, PM me and tell me what a schmo I am)

If I didn't just list your name, I would suggest immediately sending a PM to one of the above and asking them for lessons on how to kick more ass. :heh:

Thanks again to all my testers! Your input made the site a big success for me. You were all actually infinitely more helpful than the feedback I received from my own company, ironically enough. Just shows how much SP rules!

:thumb:

2. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

You're welcome, DR.

Nice to know that I "Officially Kick Ass!"

Oh, and anytime...

3. Chandos the Red

Chandos the Red This Wheel's on Fire

Media:
    Great looking site, DR. Really nice job!

4. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

Cool site! You are the man, Rabbit!

5. Greenlion420 Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

[​IMG] Nice! very professional looking layout.

what a guy *pats DR on the back*

6. iLLusioN' Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Great Job DR

7. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    You're welcome. It was my pleasure. Hope your company appreciates your hard work with a monetary thank you. :lol:

8. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Pretty cool design.... great work!

9. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    DR: Your .com looks a lot better then the .nl
    *pats DR on the shoulder, pushes him from his chair and takes place before the computer to start searching the web.
    Well done!

10. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Well, I said it as a tester, and I'll say it as an SP member - great job! Infinitely better than the old site; you put a lot of effort into the new site, and it shows. Congratulations! :thumb:

11. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Nice work DR. If only I was that good.... :rolleyes:

12. Mithrantir Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Fantastic work Death Rabbit :thumb: . I wish you more sites and a whole lot more work after this

13. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Great Job DR. Absolutely flawless.
    Hope your organization realises what a great job you have done.
    And when compared to the old website...

14. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Thank you everyone - my head is now HUUUUGE. :D

I wanna give kudos again to my testers. Some of them clearly spent a lot of time giving me a thorough review. My boss read most of them and was very impressed. That's more than I can say for my coworkers; while "Good job!" is nice to hear, it's not terribly helpful when you ask for a beta test. The SP crew really came through for me. Props, yo! :cool:

15. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Pro. *pats DR*

:)

16. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Yaaaaaaaaaay!!! :p :p :D

17. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Nice job, bunny. I was not sure what to expect and found a professional site. Excellent work.

18. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Now is your design gonna be the standard for all countries? Other words: Would www.Labrada.nl look the same soon?

19. Death Rabbit

Media:
    Yes, oh god yes. :almostmad: I hate those sites. There are 3 or 4 sites like that internationally. They've basically taken a pirated version of the former English site and modified it. Kind of like pirating, except we allowed them to do it. I'm putting together a simplified graphics package right now for them so they can convert the graphics to the new look. That way we'll have a unified international web presence.

ps - Dude, how did you find that anyway? Did you do a search?

20. Master of Nuhn

Media:
    Erm.. hehe.. You asked me to take a look at Labrada, but in stead of .com, I typed .nl, et voila: The most crappiest site on the Whole Wankers Web!

Well, not crappy, perhaps, but sure sore on the eyes.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.