1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Dragonlance games

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Edward, Sep 14, 2000.

1. Edward Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] just wanted to ask if anyone out there had any of the old dragonlance PC games. I have the Champions of Krynn,Death Knights of Krynn(but don't have any of the books for them)and the Shadow Sorcerer. If there is anyone that has any of the other games in the Dragonlance series e-mail me.I would be interested in purchasing them or a copy. Thank you all for your time and efforts!
    Monk0525

2. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I never really cared for Dragonlance but perhaps it's because I never gave it much of a chance. Forgotten Realms sucked me in right away and has been the only world that I have put the most energy and time into learning as well as redesigning for my own personal campaigns. Forgotten Realms has so many places I am simply awe struck about due to the imagination of some of the people around the world who have created what we adventure in.

I played Heroes of the Lance, in fact that was the very first game I ever bought when I was a young grasshopper at the age of 14, soon followed by Pool of Radiance.

I loved Heroes of the Lance with a passion, but perhaps more because of the layout than the actuall world it was designed for.

I never liked Raistlin either. He's like Drizz't to me. Too popular. Too pompass. Either one would be more than welcome to fall onto my blade.

I've played Champions of Krynn, I think that was the first Gold Box Series for Dragonlance and if not, whatever the very first one was, that's the one I played.

Sylvus

3. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

I have 'em. Damn good games to. I've pretty much dedicated my life to D&D, there is no way I could live without them. ;)

4. Wingfoot Guest

[​IMG] Eggman, i am guessing that you have the Gold Box series. man i cant find this anywhere. i have checked several stores around, but no luck. Comp USA was the closest i got to finding it. they heard of it, but dont carry it anymore, they told me to check the 10$ bin, but no luck there either.

5. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Have you checked any player created sites, or auctions? I'll check myself and tell you anything I find.

[This message has been edited by The Fat Egg (edited September 15, 2000).]

6. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

I dunno, I kinda liked Drizzt.
    Too bad there are too little people like him around.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.