1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Dusty Dwarf Tavern Comments + Questions

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Dark Xan, Oct 22, 2001.

1. Dark Xan Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

post comments or questions here about the Dusty Dwarf Tavern

2. Snorri Guest

I do not see much happening, hey its good fun, but what kind of scope are you aiming for?, will it lead up to anything?, the formation of an online RPG group perhaps?

3. Dark Xan Gems: 8/31

i dont know i have always wanted to start one but no one would ever help create\manage it with me

4. Snorri Guest

My home internet is limeted for now, as my PC has a Virus, but when i get it repaired, i will be happy to help you, providing you also swot up on the 3ED rules lol :)

5. Dark Xan Gems: 8/31

aight i will take a look at them when i get time

hey the holy git took my idea and didnt even invite or tell me about it.......humph

[This message has been edited by Dark Xan (edited October 30, 2001).]

6. Snorri Guest

Not very holy of him, Unholy Git more like it.
    About this map, how do you want it?, i may have time to fit it in along the lines of drawing anime and manga.

7. So we're going on the 3ed rules, is it? Since you do have a dwarven cleric, Snorri and IIRC only the 3ed allows that.

And I'll be willing to help any way I can, but can somebady e-mail me the map for the forgotten realms please, I would really appreciate it, thank you.

8. Dark Xan Gems: 8/31

thanks snorri,

any way you make it is fine by me

9. TarsomCarsomyr Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

You've got a PC in me.

10. Snorri Guest

What is IIRC? and no i will be using Snorri a dwarven fighter.

Ok i will draw the map up soon and post it.

Tarsom what will ur character be?.

[IIRC = If I Recall Correctly - BTA]

[This message has been edited by Blackthorne TA (edited November 04, 2001).]

11. Firestorm

Firestorm Beeep, Beeep, ERROR Veteran

Ok, Im Alexei Saqarastar, half-elven Rogue/Sorcerer from Waterdeep. Currently on my own because it seems that TheHolyGit has split for good (even from his own post).

12. Snorri Guest

Hey Firestorm how r u?, it seems Xan has gone away for a while to, but that will give me time, when i find it to draw a map for where we are in the FR.

Where do u think we should hold our adventures?.

13. Lao Chan Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

hey guys, its me Snorri, i have changed my user name, to my monks name, i feel that i will lay Snorri to rest, he deserves it.

I will try Lau on ALFA as they wont take Snorri.

14. Dark Xan Gems: 8/31

hey i'm back

i go to my dads house(no internet) every other weekend so i cant post while i'm there

as for the advertures i would love to have them but i dont seem to have the time to make the quest's and such so all i can do is tell you ideas and you can put them to use

15. Lao Chan Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Hmm well i suppose when i get my PC repaired i can run the adventures, but you will give the ideas, and you can be a PC yourself.

16. Hey guys, why don't we make meetings for the Tavern at a certain date and time so we'll have continuous action. It'll make the battles more interesting, et cetera. I think this is going to be a great RC if we get into the groove. I can help come up with minor quests and stuffs. People can group together and go off for an adventure and then returning to the Tavern to blow off some steam. Vendettas can be resolved in the arena thus making a great read and so on and so forth. What d'ya think, people?

17. Firestorm

Firestorm Beeep, Beeep, ERROR Veteran

That sounds cool. It would be great if we could make this a "real" roleplaying game.
    Could people just describe the basics of their chracters here for easy reference?

18. Dark Xan Gems: 8/31

yeah! that would be awsome what about on fridays at oh i dont know lets say around 9:00pm my time i am on eastern US time

19. We should refer to the time as the Central Eastern Time cause SP uses it. It'll be easier. So if you're in New York, the time now would be 9:50 on the 8th, correct? If you're in Paris, it'll be 3:51 on the 9th. well, this is confusing...

[Um, CET is Central Europe Time - BTA]

[This message has been edited by Blackthorne TA (edited November 09, 2001).]

20. Dark Xan Gems: 8/31

ummm ok it will be harder for me and i need it as simple as possible since i dont get online untill around 8:00pm to 9:00pm

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.