1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Easter Eggs!

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Elios, Feb 4, 2003.

1. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I've compiled a list of some stuff I found on different web sites. SOome of it isn't really significant, but its still interesting.
    Baldur's Gate
    -Try clicking on various portraits at least nine times and they may say unusual and funny things. For example, Dynaheir says, "These boots are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do." The fighter Khalid says, "Click on someone your own size!" and "Ch-ch-ch-ch-chia!" (As in Chia Pets.)
    Baldur's Gate II
    -Once you accept the quest for the Helm church to make that snobbish artist compose something, you need to get the material...During this, if you decide to give him pure material, you have to talk to a Duergar, in the "Copper" tavern. He tell you to go and kill Neb. You found him already if you played BG I, he was the killer of the children. Now, if you get to kill him, you can give the head to the captain of the guards, in the temple district. But hey, take a look at the head in your inventory: it's the severed head of one of the game programmers!
    -This egg is a picture of all the creators. To get this you must pause the game near the end when the spirit guy at the keep is showing you through the rooms. As soon as you pause the game, look at the map. You will now see all the creators of the game holding the throne of baal box.
    Fallout
    -Walk through the desert. Somewhere you'll find a UFO and 2 dead aliens. One of the aliens holds a picture of Elvis
    -Complete the game. Exactly when the final Overseer conversation is over, keep tapping the C button. Your character pulls out a 9mm, and blows half the Overseer's body away!
    Fallout 2
    -Walk around the wasteland until the date corresponds to that of any holiday. Check your pip-boy. You should find a futuristic greeting.
    Neverwinter Nights
    -Type DebugMode 1. In a place with people around type dm_cowsfromhell Sit back and have a good laugh.

2. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    If you keep clicking on Xan, heĀ“ll say "I ate his liver with a nice chianti and some fava beans" straight quote from Silence of the Lambs

One of the graves in Nashkel says something like "Feargus - who said `is it done yet?` `Not yet i bet!` (once too many)"

Feargus Urquhart is (or was) the Division Director at Black Isle Studios

In IceWind Dale, if you keep clicking on spiders, one of them will say "How many noises do you think we spiders can make!!" (maybe not an easteregg, but it sure was funny)

Warcraft 3 has some secret hints towards Starcraft 2 (me wants!!)

3. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

Hitman - codename 47. On the level at the hotel, talk to the receptionist. When you look at the guest book, all the guests are the design team.

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] on B&W on land one - if you move your hand in the Creature Leash spiral then go - up, right, down, right, up, right, down. The advisors will ask if you are expecting a call. go to the tip of the island and there will be a phone box giving hints. The cheat was removed at last stage programming.

watch your miracle icons when you are near a mega-blast.

You can make a forest of evil trees on land one if you get the three near the ogre and replant/water them.

on April 1st your creature will leave smiley-face footprints.

Sometimes the creepy death voice will say your name. :eek:

at the beginning Lionhead-Particle movie it will sometimes show your name and symbol, instead of lionhead. Also move your mouse around and play with the particles, spiffy :)

PST
    I can't remember how I got this but it might be on a certain day or soemthing - talking to a green abishai over and over he finally said "look, I don't say much." After speaking to him again he exploded :eek: It may have been someone playing with files. I think the aishai had a name though.

5. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

Maybe it was "Tarol'azh"!! :grin:

If you can't think of any eggs off the top of your head, or want to find some, go to The Easter Egg Achive .

BTW, where did you get the idea for this thread?

6. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I can't remember exactly, but these eggs are not on that site:

Septerra Core:
    1. If Lobo (robot) tries to talk to a certain bartender, he gets a reply in several sentences ending like this: "We don't serve your kind here" - all that speech is from Star Wars
    2. The operational code of Grubb's robots is "THX1138" - that is the name of actual George Lucas' movie

Divine Divinity:
    You stumble upon a skeleton who holds two scimitars and you can pick up a nearby amulet - by writings on this amulet (IIRC "To Dark Elf friend from R.A.") I assume this is (was) Drizzt

Arcanum:
    You finally have a chance to meet Vorpal Rabbit! And who or what is that? If you ask this, you've never played Fallout2. :p

7. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I got the idea because I found some egg on some websites. All the ones I listed are on that site eeggs.com. I found most of them elsewhere too. I just wanted to share something interesting with all my friend here! :)
    Why? Has this topic been done elswhere besides the egg site?

8. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I can't say I've seen it anywhere, but I'm pretty disappointed with eggs numbered there.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.