1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Eighth Dimension: #57 Heading Off

Discussion in 'BoM Blogs' started by 8people, Nov 10, 2009.

1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Am packed for Solihull again and with a depressing realisation: I have to pack eight strips of tablets whenever I go away somewhere.

Have been having a pretty rough few nights so Kev is having to come and collect me, but he still has work so I have to go to his home.

My shoulders have finally dislocated to the point I'm having to return them to their usual positions. I woke up at 4am two nights ago with my shoulder out of socket. It was so painful putting it back in that it actually made me sick :o Since then I've been unable to lie flat and am having to prop myself near-sitting with three pillows to take pressure off it. At the same time my hips are playing up to sitting upright is also painful...

Last night in the space of three hours I woke up three times, first time my shoulderblade was lying nice and flat against the pillows, unfortunately the rest of me was lying on my side, so I had to sort that out, I then tried to turn myself but there was a horrible grinding in my hip and a crunch that exploded into pain. Am still having trouble today so I think I might have damaged the cartilage a little, felt snappy :( then after dropping off finally I had a series of terrible dreams that left me in a complete state and once more making me quite ill. Which was even more uncomfortable as I hadn't eaten that day

Ended up making myself a hot chocolate and praying for half an hour which helped greatly, cleared my head and helped me settle down for the night.

With my problems getting this bad though it's beginning to look like I will have to leave university and either move in with Kev or with my parents. The last thing I want is to move back in with my parents and just drop everything I'm working towards. I don't want to end up just another unemployable cripple stuck living in a situation I hate. I want to be able to complete my course, Kev is looking to move South soon when he manages to obtain a transfer within work, I just have to cope long enough to get to a point we can be together. I'm just not sure I'm physically capable.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.