1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Hail And Well Met!

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by The Lawful Xaositect, Sep 22, 2002.

1. The Lawful Xaositect Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

A dark figure shrouded in a blue hooded cloak crossed through the two great watchtowers that marked the borders of Tethyr unquestioned. Though the sun had scorched his eye severely he was able to catch a glimpse of the country from the mountains that he had emerged from not too long ago. He glance at his newly acquired pale skin again as if it was something that had stuck to his boot. At least he had the comfort of knowing it was not permanent. As he continued to walk on the seemingly endless dirt path he wondered if this was even worth the effort, in Chell’ussoloth he at least had his pride but here… He sighed ,"you brought this upon yourself Kayafein, this is the price of your cowardice." there it was again, that little voice of his subconscious inside his head that had been speaking since he had left Chell’ussoloth for fear of the Yathtallar. As much as he tried to deny this he knew it was the truth, he would try to make the best of it still. The figure was Kayafein Ara’dain priest of Vhearaun and exile of Chell’ussoloth who, now with as much enthusiasm as he could now muster set off again for the rivven city where perhaps he would find more than displeasure and loathe.

OOC Greetings I just joined yesterday and thought I’d introduce myself now. I hope I am not an annoyance to you all as my PnP skills are quite novice (I’m just starting to learn now) I have just begun writing fanfics a few months ago. But still I will try to be of as much of a contribution to this board as I can thank you and farewell.

[ September 22, 2002, 21:34: Message edited by: Kayafein Ara'dain ]

2. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Welcome! Nice little intro story there. Don't worry, 99% of the people on this board have no clue how to play PnP including me!

[ September 22, 2002, 20:49: Message edited by: Sir Dargorn ]

3. The Lawful Xaositect Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Well in that case I suppose I will fit in rather well.

4. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Nice intro, but all I can say realy is, not another bloody drow story! :p

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.