1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Hail, sword-ringer!

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Dak'kon, Sep 28, 2000.

1. Dak'kon Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] I would just like to take a mintue and say hello, joined this board after the other one I was on showed *way* to many people who just come on and flame, etc. so I came here! Hope to help where ever I can, mainly in the BG2 board, but I know a lot about PS - T, hence the name! Great game, gotta admit! Later!

2. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Welcome.
    I dare say you'll find this board to be a lot more civilized than most. For one thing, I keep a constant eye out for people who spell trouble and try to show them the right way to behave here, or (in some extreme cases), the way out.
    In my opinion, that's the only way to run any message boards. Makes it much easier for people to enjoy posting here knowing that they'll get some interesting (if not helpful ;) )replies to their queries, not just some pointless ramblings and flames.

P.S.
    Loved Torment... helping people with it is even better. Too bad that no one is playing it anymore these days. Sigh.
    Btw, everyone who enjoyed Torment should take a look at the screenshots gallery I put online two days ago.
    Tell me what you think. It took me a while to get it all laid out.
    http://www.sorcerers.net/Games/Torment/Screenshots

3. Dak'kon Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] Thanks for the warm welcom, I can't say that most of the new people who come don't often get a warm reception, so this is a nice change. :D

4. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] Wassup!!

Hey Dak'kon! Welcome to the community. I just gotta ask, did your name originally have "Blackblade" appended to its end?

Well, anyway, I hope you enjoy your membership. (Is it a membership, Taluntain?)

5. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    If it's membership, then it's the best you'll get for free. ;)

6. Dak'kon Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] No, never called Black Blade, why do you ask? Yes, it's great here, already got a few posts and hopefully helped a few people out!

7. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] Just that in Magic:The Gathering, there's a card called Dakkon Blackblade.

(P.S.-The reason it took me so long to reply was because the network crashed at my college.)

8. Taluntain

Media:
    [​IMG] Actually the name of the githzerai fighter/mage in Planescape: Torment is Dak'kon. I'm quite sure he got the name from there. ;)

9. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Dakkon has to be the coolest character in Planescape. just my 2 cents worth.

10. hooligan_inc Guest

Wuh? Cuh? Suh?

11. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Welcome, I trust that this board will be to your liking. (Its the best)

12. hooligan_inc Guest

I'll drink to that.

13. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

hhhhggghhh, beer.

14. herf Guest

me thinks we have an alcholic in our midst, what do you think boys?(and girls, not to be sexist or anything)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.