1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Happy Birthday Saddam Hussein

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Mathetais, Apr 28, 2003.

1. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] Today is Saddam's 66th Birthday.
    I forgot to send him a card :( but I was wondering what creative presents we could come up for him?
    So post your ideas!
    :good:

2. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Give him Iraq?

What?!? :grin:

3. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] How about a second chance?

4. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

*sings Happy Birthday and blows the candles*

*hands Saddam a Feng Shui CD and a 'Calming Down And Being Reasonable When You Are Insane Weekly' magazine and Harry Potter I-IV*

5. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Just For Men™ hair & mustache dye. We wouldn't want him to run out, would we?

Some military strategy game like Command & Conquer™. Hell, even Risk™ would be good. Apparantly he never played any of these games as a kid. He needs to brush up on a concept or two, I think.

A big package of Play-Dough™. Now he can make all the statues of himself he wants! Or little George Bush dolls and smash them to make himself feel like the big bad mammah jammah he fancies himself. Wheee! :roll:

How about a coffin designed for him to be buried face down? That way, he can see where he's going. :evil:

Oh...and I'm sure he could use a big hug! :rolling:

[ April 28, 2003, 18:16: Message edited by: Death Rabbit ]

6. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

i give my wise and noble leader my life to protact him from the damned Americans!!

7. Mathetais Gems: 28/31

teekc ... are you seriously from Iraq? Do you still live there or are you an ex-patriate?

I'm thinking that a 9mm birthday present would be appropriate. "one-size-fits-all"!!! :evil:

8. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Why not send him the head of bush o a silver tablet,I'm sure he would be happy :D .
    Or he could get some chemical bombs,so the U.S.A can finally prove that Saddam have such things ;)

9. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Do you aware that my location last time was Afghanistan? i am a person living on the edge. i swim with the dangerous. i am the terror that flaps in your nights, i am evil, i am bad, i am Mojojojo.

Ok to clear this once and for all, i am from Malaysia. i just like to pretend that i am from these endangered countries. i am always serious about things that i said which should not be taken seriously (make sense to you?). Unless in a serious forum, i don't usually say constructive things.

[ April 28, 2003, 18:56: Message edited by: teekc ]

10. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    You also didn't really answer the question, Mojojojojojojo. I'm curious myself - I've never been sure whether or not to take your posts seriously.

11. Pac man Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

How about a bullet between the eyes ?

12. Kovalis Darkfire Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

How about a good old Nuclear warhead in his face?! :eek:

13. Iago Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

City-seeing tour through Baghdad without security guards ?

(or would that be "site-seeing" ?)

14. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

How about an m16 bullet..in his forehead? :heh:

15. Sniper Gems: 28/31

B'day ideas:
    (And in no way do i mean to offend, but by applying my knowledge of religion, i can make these assumptions. But like i said, this isn't a serious post so if you're offended ... well, sorry i guess but I'm tolerant of my own agendas)

Slap from the sole of a shoe
    A room with at least one (and here comes a dangerous possibly liable to offend depending on point of view) homosexual
    A piece of paper with democracy and freedom written all over it

16. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Yeah, and how about anthrax thrown in his face? And how about hanging him on a meathook? And how about flogging his back and throwing him in sewage. And how about doing a whole bunch of other cruel and sick things that make you no better than him?

It sounds insensitive, perhaps, but I'd give him a time machine and see what he would do again differently as leader/President/dictator of Iraq.

17. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
  18. Death Rabbit

Media:
    @ C'Jakob

Do you think he would see the error of his ways and do good, or take it as a lesson for what not to do and correct his own mistakes before he makes them, making himself an even crueler, more untouchable tyrant?

(Dude...this would make a KILLER new topic...)

19. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Heh. I think I'd implant a chip in the base of his skull that gives him a fatal cancer if he should become a nasty dictator again, a la X-Files. But that might screw up the time-space continuum or something, and eventually result in this transforming into an AoDA post. :D :rolleyes:

20. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

I'd say a life sentence with some of America's loneliest, biggest, toughest prisoners. He'd be a b***h for the rest of his life!

And some Preparation H, to heighten the insult.

I've been watching my OZ DVDs too much!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.