1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Heart of Fury

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale (Classic)' started by 8people, Aug 24, 2002.

1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I've started a new game (well, 3) on IWD and have put it onto the Heart of fury mode.

My question is this - does anybody know where I can find a list of the items I can get, in the Prelude I have got a fire dagger +1 and Chapter one got me a flutey thing

Does anyone know what else I can get?
    (Links if poss)

2. Intentioner of the Damned Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] i know this probably sounds dumb-ass but what is heart of fury mode??

(I guess it's all explained in the manual or something but i hate manuals)

3. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    Heart of Fury mode is a difficulty setting that makes all monster/quests/... allot harder. It's actually quite nice when you get more than 1000XP just for killing a goblin. :grin:

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    It does? I never noticed that, I got just about the same EXP just that a beetle killed two of my party members in the tavern :lol:

Anyway it is only on HoW, I know, I should have said before :rolleyes: but anyway

can anyone help us?

5. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Treasure is genereated from a random treasure list for every location, so no, there's no way you could get a set list. It's all random.

6. 8people

Media:
    what? You mean the actual treasure made is random?

I'm not fussed about WHERE I get it, just what there actually is, though I think I've found a way to find out what there is.

7. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

8people:

The Dan Simpson walkthrough gives a small list of each random item possible. I don't know how complete it is, but that's about the only thing I can think of to answer your question.

You can also find an item extraction list (extracted from the compressed files) of every single item that is in the game, plus descriptions.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.