1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

House M.D.

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Enagonios, Nov 21, 2005.

1. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] so, who else watches this series? I just bought and saw the whole first season. Great stuff. I love the sarcastic and cynical script and the character interaction. Despite being such a bastard, he's really a likeable guy :D Just saw the season-ender and now I'm feeling kinda bummed though... dammit, shouldn'tve started watching a series :bang:

Highly recommend it though ;)

2. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

He's a crap doctor, how many times has he mis-diagnosed and treated it anyway?
    Even I managed to spot some of the diseases before the supposed doctors did. (Well the Pork/Worms one anyway)
    And the plot lines are sooo realistic... having both Anthrax and Leprosy at the same time. Classic.

3. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

It's not about how good (or horrible) a doctor he is, it's about the inter-personal relationships. Well, at least for me it is; if I was watching for the diagnoses, I'd have turned it off a long time ago. The disease is really just a sub-plot IMHO.

4. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Hugh Laurie will always be a legend because of Blackadder.

5. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I watch 'House' for a few reasons:
    • He's a total sarcastic a$$ to his patients *and* co-workers. :thumb:
    • The show actually makes me laugh. :thumb: :thumb:
    • Allison (his female co-worker) is super hot! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
    Oh, and there's a new episode on tomorrow night! :rolling:

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    One word: LOVE.

I first saw a few episodes last easter, and have since then ben following it *coughcough* and what can I say? Much. love.

House is a sarcastic bastard, first class. Wilson is the best foil for him, ever. Chase is adorable, and Foreman rocks my socks. Cuddy is kewlsome, too - the atitude! Cameron, on the other hand, I do not like....

so, yeah. LOVE this show.

7. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

I'm with you on everything Ara. Except Cameron! :p I'm with kitrax, she is a hottie ;) Didn't find her that hot at the start but she grows on you I guess.. saw the whole first season in 2 days :D

8. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

I started watching this show because of Hugh Laurie who is simply superb in this as well as other things (particularly telling Rachel it was obvious they were on a break). I've stayed with it because of the interplay between the characters, the only one I can't stand is Chase. But then I've never liked people who are unsure whether they're good enough to do the job so they play politics to keep their job (ie suck-ups).

As for Jennifer Morrison (Cameron) I'm with kitrax et al she has a wholesomeness about her that I like ;)

9. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

House is an amazing show! In fact, I just finished watching the newest episode, and it was amaaazing! Hugh Laurie's character is amazingly well written (and he is a great actor), as well as his friend Wilson.

The only downside to the show is Sela Ward and her character. She makes me want to throw up.

Cameron's personality does become a little annoying after a while, but she is still great.

10. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

Is it already the 2nd season over there?? Because in the 1st, Sela Ward only came out in the last 2 episodes right? What a bummer of a season-ender imo :o

11. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Yeah, we are midway through the second season, and it is quite exciting!

I wont talk anymore about it, so you can keep on enjoying it.

12. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

i'll wait until they compile all of the 2nd season on a pirated copy before watching it :D yes, yes shameful, I know :p

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.