1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

How about our party?

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Dragons + Other RPGs' started by Register, May 15, 2003.

1. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

How about the party I and three friends made for our planar-campaign.

Me: Gian Tozar - Chaotic Good - Tiefling - Fighter(5)/Planar Champion(X)
    Friend1: Garguth - Chaotic Neutral - Kobold - Rouge(X)
    Friend2: Alestrial - Neutral - Moon Elf - Barbarian (X)
    Friend3: Farnion - Lawful Evil - Wild Elf - Cleric (X)
    Friend4: Gresock - Lawful Good - Half-Goblin - Sorcerer (X)

We suck and we know it.

[ May 15, 2003, 16:45: Message edited by: Rutkowski ]

2. Frostmage Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

Seems kind of strange that a chaotic good fighter and a lawful evil are in the same party. There could of course be an explanation for this.

And tell friend 2 that barbarians can't be lawful. ;)

3. Register Gems: 29/31

Sorry, missprinted it. He is (true) Neutral actually.

4. Compulsive Dementia Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I believe that is one of the strangest things I've ever seen....
    Ours is pretty normal...the only out of place guy is the gnome bard, but I don't think many people like our druid, though we have killed several young dragons (I think because the dm was mad at us).

5. Oaz Gems: 29/31

You have two very racially tolerant elves in your party. ;) :p

6. Register Gems: 29/31

Actually, no. Everyone in the party tries to kill eachother by "accident" when they get the chance. But the only one who survives mycu treasery is me so I go and kill them all with my +3 bastardsword. > :)

7. Volsung Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

@Frostmage
    You should see the pary I was playing in:
    Neutral Good(me), True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Evil, Chaotic Evil. We didn't kill each other because we were under a geas spell.

It sounds nice but why did Friend 1 chose a Kobold? Kobolds suck. And a moon elf barbarian is a bit... strange.

8. Register Gems: 29/31

What?! The are strange? Tell me something that I don't know. :D How normal are a lawful good half-goblin sorcerer?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.