1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

How did you approach boys/girls?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Sniper, Feb 3, 2001.

1. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] Ok we've had topics on what you do on 1st dates & on whether you've had sexual intercorse but now let us start right from the beginning...

How do get boyfriends/girlfriends? Do you become friends and then go out with them? Do you see a pretty face in the street and ask for their number? Do you get ask your brothers/sisters on whether they have any 'fit' friends that are single? Or any other way you can think of! Just put down how you get your boyfriends/girlfriends!

I get mine by being friends with them, and then we gradually become more 'attracted' to each other and go out with one another! Thats how it was with my last 2 girlfriends...So people tell me how you get/approach them...

2. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

well, right now i'm in a happy relationship, but before this i would generally go to a party, and if there was someone there who i liked, i would approach them casually, and if they reacted positively, i would ask them out, or ask them to dance or something.

3. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

I approach boys with a swift kick to their groin followed by an elbow smash to the head. When they're down, I crush their throats with my heel. I don't hit girls, by the way..*looks at first post*
    D'OH!
    :D :D

4. Fatmaka Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Girls with passion and ready to f**k d**k :)
    Boyz with kickass shoot in the head :)

5. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Well, when I was in 3rd-4th grade, I just teased girls I liked, wait, actually, I still do that! Nevermind. :D

Okay - It's a vibe thing. I don't know if I can explain it more than that. I don't have any specific physical qualities that I look for, it's more of an attraction thing. It could be a look, a smile, the way they brush their haor back when talking to me. As you talk to someone, you can just sense things starting to happen. It could be physical attraction, intellectual attraction, or just down and dirty sexual attraction. But, whatever it is - I can always feel it happen.

I've had this happen with most of the women I've gone out with for any prolonged amount of time. After that initial attraction, I go out with them a few times to see if there's anything more...If so, I run with it. If not, it's better to try than not.

:cool:

6. Duskai Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] There was a guy on the bus to college that I liked and had heard what his name was so I just shouted at him across the bus and he was like "do i know you!" that's how you get them, intrigue them then get in there with good obvious flirting :) he still says he picked ME up... men!

7. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I reckon Fatmaka is a sexually disturbed virgin

And there have been at least 2 good replies! Of Sir B and Duskai...so there are normal people after all! ;)

8. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Flirt!

If they are interested they will flirt back.
    Thats how I got mine. But, then of course, I have been told I can flirt and I don't even know I am doing it.

But what the hell, it works!

9. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    [​IMG] Flirting definitely works well!

Satiana - Since I read in another post that you're a redhead...I'm very sad your getting married. :( :D :)

I mean, red hair, military, and into gaming...What more could one ask for? :D

[This message has been edited by Sir Belisarius (edited February 07, 2001).]

10. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Sir Bel, the ever horny paladin...
    :D :D

11. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    [​IMG] You say it like it's a bad thing.... ;)

12. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I just hope you clean your sword in private.

LOL!

Dismissed!!!!

Syl...

13. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    [​IMG] Unless I find a nice lass to help me with it! :D ;)

14. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Say, from what I hear, you can find some upstanding women of the community in the back of the Copper Cornet well trained in metal polishing :D Er, anyway, what was the topic.
    Ah yes, picking up women. Something I'm generally bad at. Simply put, I generally don't. I'm just not the type of person that walks up to girls at a bar(or other public social place-are there any?) and strikes up a conversation. The way I aproach a girl is to be introduced to someone by someone knows her. You know the drill. Anyway, if she seems interested, I'll generally take it from there and see what happens. Usually, this works better for me if it happens at a party, someones house, etc. Somewhere a little more subdued than a bar, somewhere with less noise. Otherwise, if the opertunity presents itself, I'll ask out someone I already know reasonably well.

15. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

One thing I've done a few times, is strike up a conversation in a bookstore. If you're browsing in the same section, chances are you've got at least one thing in common.

Another tip for guys could be to borrow someone's kid and/or dog. lol Women generally love a guy who's good with kids. And I know from experience, that dogs are a great icebreaker. I've been known to notice a lab before noticing what was holding the leash. :D

16. Fatmaka Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

[​IMG] WOW
    I'M CRAZYYYYYYY NOT ANY MORE VIRGIN
    For more info ask Duskai

Dismissed!
    *Sylvus should think about the rent.It's 10$/hour.

17. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

[​IMG] Oh dear young ones. Flirting does not always mean it has to be verbal. It can definetly all be about body language or the eye contact. If your good, sometimes you can just tell if someone is intrested in you with just one glance from across the room.

And to you Sir Bel. I am most flattered. :D

[This message has been edited by Satiana Fearbringer (edited February 07, 2001).]

18. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31

"But, then of course, I have been told I can flirt and I don't even know I am doing it.

But what the hell, it works!"

You are right, Satiana. It's difficult to point to one thing that makes flirting successful. I believe it is, as you say, all in the eye contact. Problem is, either you have it, or you don't. It isn't something that can be learned. At least not in my experience.

It happens to be one of my favorite hobbies. :D Others must resort to more practical means.

19. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    [​IMG] Darien - My dad used to use me for that when I was like 5-6...He and his friends would take me to the beach, find 2 or 3 girls they were interested in, and send me to go play or build a sand castle near them.

In about 15-20 minutes he'd walk up (after they started talking to me) and ask them if I was bothering them...IIRC, it worked well for him all the time. :)

As for the bookstore thing - a little advice: Steer clear of men/women in the self help section! No matter how cute they are! :D

20. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31

Sir Bel-
    LOL! Good advice! I typically haunt the Fiction, Sci-Fi, Horror...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.