1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

I ain't no little lover (Poetry)

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Ofelix, Jun 14, 2004.

1. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Well for the first time ever I did a (rather) good poem using Shakspeare's tongue, and so I ask for your oppinion. Note that english isn't my main language, as my quill in Molière's tongue is by far sharper! Anyway here ya go:

I ain’t no little lover

You said that before me, you weren’t happy
    So many things you had to do, you almost became crazy
    I arrived just in time, sparing you from the big fall
    But c’mon you ain’t crazy, what I did was only to love you that’s all

I deserve no thanks for that, it’s you who is magnificent as the earth
    I should be the one thanking you, you gave my heart a second birth
    When you lay yourself in the bed
    I know I’m in your head

My love is sincere, so be prepared for some big lovin’
    Because I ain’t no little lover, didn’t you say I was charming?
    Maybe I ain’t that romantic, but I can write some
    However as you said it before, I’m still handsome

I will never forget the colour of your eyes or hair
    With that your very beauty is spread in the air
    Now everybody who will breathe, they’ll recognise you immediately
    Now and then when I see you I can’t be more happy.

I ain’t got a big amount of money
    I ain’t got many pretty flowers but what can I say I need you honey
    When I think of you, less is shameful
    And more is not enough plentiful

Just what did you except? I ain’t no little lover
    My heart is full of passion for you, hence it’ll become even bigger
    I only ask for one thing, just say that you love me, that’s all
    So sweetheart, from now on can I be next to you gal?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.