1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

I'm BacK!! .. More oR LeSS

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Vandalore, Mar 6, 2001.

1. Vandalore Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Finally, communication to the outside word. Life really sucks without the use of a phone line. I'm back online but only on free dialup. *shivers* It's okay, I'll live. My roommates will probably be tying up the phone all the time tho, so I might just get a cell phone. Gotta get a better job first :(

Thank gawd, finally moved in. There's still crap that needs to be sorted. Oh hey, I got a bed now, I don't have to sleep on the floor or in the car. My computer is sitting on the floor for the time being. In a couple weeks I'll take some pictures once everything is a bit more in place.

2. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Good to have you back Vandalore! Sorry to hear about the sleeping in the car thing...

Moving around is a PITA (Pain In The Ass), that's why I bought my house 4 years ago...Mostly so I didn't have to move, and I could keep all my crap in one place!

I was lucky enough not to have to sleep in my car...Well, unless that's where I ended up at the end of a long night of drinking... :D

3. Lord Moeken Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Gotta love moving. I sympathize with you Vandalore. I remember when I was in univeristy (way back when) I couldn't afford to keep my pad over the summer and work elsewhere, so every year I'd move out, then move back to another place in the fall. Became quite an expert at moving and keeping only the essentials (toothbrush and a few good books :))
    Even after graduating, my job dictated that I move all over the place, so I never have been settled down for long. Now I've been living in the same house for two years (phew); my only concern is that I'm collecting way too much furniture and junk. Time for a garage sale and a bonfire!

4. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] All Right, a bonfire!! I'll bring the marshmallows, you bring the weiners! ;)

5. Lord Moeken Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] All I have left are some smokies - hope they will do (they're better anyway :))

I do love a perfectly toasted marshmallow - patience is the key!

[This message has been edited by Lord Moeken (edited March 08, 2001).]

6. Vandalore Gems: 7/31

Yah, Moeken, I knew someone kinda like that. He used to go to this comic store I used to play Magic tournements at. One time I got to play him in a best out of 3 match. He and I talked about Krakow and how he's been there before. Later during the game, he was like "Yeah, I'm movin again. All I'm taking is my guitar then heading off tomorrow to.. (some far off city or state from here, I can't remember)." I asked, "well, how are you going to get there? do you have a car or a ride?" He replied, "No, I'm just going to walk.. I've done it before.. it should only be a four day walk this time." That's like insane. After the tournement was over, he gave his cards to some random kid (packing light I guess) and left to get some good rest for his journey the next day.

7. Duskai Gems: 7/31

[​IMG] oooh weiners...just wanna bite them!

oh, I'm back as well...be afraid, be very afraid!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.