1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Instruction Booklet Online?

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Dice, Jan 3, 2004.

1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I just bought a used version of Jet Set Radio Future for XBOX (only $8 Canadian!) but unfortunately it didn't come with an instruction booklet. I really could use the instructions because I'm a little stuck. Does anyone know a site online where I could either find or download the instructions (preferably for free)?

2. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

It probably won't be free, but you could call the game designer for a booklet.
    Another possibility, though it may still cost a bit, but possibly less than calling the designer, go and rent the game (provided they have the instruction manual).

3. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I'm pretty sure that if the manual was not printed, it should be on the CD in pdf format. If you can't find it on the CD, it might have been copied to the game's install directory upon installing the game. Look around.

Edit: Duh, ignore that. Didn't see the XBOX part. :rolleyes:

4. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

5. Dice

Media:
    Thanks for the responses guys. Wildfire, I went to the link you suggested but it would not load a document from the JSRF game. I clicked on a few of the other games and it worked for them but I just got a "loading from site" message at the bottom that lasted for about 4 minutes - (with no loading bar) and then it said done and I just got a blank screen. I never got the promp asking me where I would like to put it on my computer and I did a search on my computer and it is definatly not there. Would you have any other suggestions for where I might download it? Thankyou again for everyone's help. :)

6. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Really? You try right-clicking on the link on that page and selecting 'Save as'? That worked fine for me. It is, however, 2.8 MBs, which may be a bit much if you're on dial-up.

Edit: failing that, right click & save as: http://e.1asphost.com/eridain/manual.pdf

[ January 04, 2004, 01:26: Message edited by: Wildfire ]

7. Dice

Media:
    OK, that was weird. I went back and tried the original site again and this time it worked. Maybe I had to restart my computer. Anyway I now have the document on my desktop and my acrobat reader wont decode it. I have a lot of memory available on my comp. and I have cable modem for internet. I tried the other link and I'm getting the same problem as the first. I even have winrar installed and it didn't let me open it. What am I doing wrong?

[ January 04, 2004, 02:08: Message edited by: Dragonfly ]

8. Manus Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Bit big for a dial up... I tell you you have all gone soft. Soft I tell you. Too big for a dial up, 2.8 MB. Bah.

9. Dice

Media:
    Thanks for showing me that site Wildfire. I just needed to update my acrobat reader so that I could read it online.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.