1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Kicked out of #sorcerers

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Greldorn, Jun 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greldorn Banned

[​IMG] Mother****ers.
    Next time you ban someone at sorcerers, why don't YOU read the god damn rules? I admit that I were pushing a few buttons for a while, just to make you mad, but then I didn't do anything more and then I got banned for doin' nothing. So mother****ers and smartasses, why don't you look through those damn rules that you wanted me to look through - even though I told you that I already had read through them! It seems that I know more about the rules than you, otherwise I wouldn't have gotten banned.

Mother****ers, and ****faces.
    //Zaragtoh

2. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

Appearently, you don't know the rules at all.

- Criticize and discuss to your heart's content, but do it constructively. No attacks, insults, or flames - be it on someone's person, religious beliefs, race, national background or whatever. This is one of our most important rules. If you have a problem with somebody, do not flame them on our boards. Take it somewhere else. No flaming of ANY kind is welcome here. The quickest way to get banned from our boards is to break this rule.

- No excessive swearing. We try to keep Boards O' Magick as clean as possible. If you want to swear, go somewhere else. Automatic censoring will pick up the most offensive swear words and replace them with asterisks. You, however, are not allowed to space out swear words, replace one character in a swear word with an asterisk, or use any alternative spelling to avoid the auto-censor.

- Make sure you are posting in the correct forum. For example, if you have a question about the D&D rules, it goes into the Dungeons & Dragons forum. If there's a forum specifically for your topic, make sure you post it there. If it doesn't belong anywhere else, put it in the Whatnots forum.

- If you have a personal issue, keep it personal. We don't want our forums clogged up with posts specifically for one person. If it can be handled over e-mail, take it to e-mail. Alternately, you can also use the private messaging system on our boards.

- If you have a problem with a ban or a thread being either closed, edited or deleted, be it yours or someone else's, e-mail the moderators or send them a private message. If you have any comments regarding the actions of any of the administrators or moderators, e-mail or PM them personally. DO NOT post a message arguing about it on the forums, it will get deleted. DO NOT start arguing about it in the chatroom, you will be removed. If you don't feel comfortable contacting one of the moderators, contact another one. This rule is enforced because every time someone starts arguing with the mods/admins, the topic is more or less ruined and nothing of relevance gets posted there any more. Obviously we do not want that to happen.

3. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Actually, he's talking about the chatroom, but the rules there are similar ( http://www.sorcerers.net/Community/IRC/irc_rules.php ). Too bad he's getting a ban here too for being an idiot, and for breaking the most important rule on the list.

Anyway, moving this to SS where it will be deleted in a day or two.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.