1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Looking for experienced builders

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by Crawl, Aug 17, 2003.

1. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Hello once again Sorcerer's Place! Hopefully at least some of you old timers will remember me. Yes, it's been a long while since I posted, but I have good reasons. Over the past few months, I've become involved in building for one of the more popular persistant worlds since NWN's release, SoulForge. The whole world has undergone big changes lately, and I'm happy to report there are more to come. Which is why I'm here. I know SP hasn't exactly embraced NWN, but my hope is that some of my old friends here have. SoulForge has some very big projects in the works, and I'm trying to put together a build team to help with what I'm currently working on. If you were like me, and truly enjoyed working with the Aurora toolset, yet realized you didn't have the time or desire to embark on a big project by yourself, hopefully this oppertunity will work well for you as it has me. SoulForge now has an experienced team of builders, scripters, dms, and tech types as it's backbone, so if you were ever interested in getting involved with a world building project with plenty of help/support, this could be right up your alley. It's a great chance to contribute a few areas to a project many players will enjoy for hopefully a long time to come. I'm primarily interested in a few things...

-Creativity with the stock tilesets and placeables

-Creativity with custom lighting schemes

-Interesting layout design

-Creative and custom creatures

So if you have experience with the Aurora toolset, and you're not currently working on anything right now and are interested in getting involved, feel free to send me a pm on these forums or post here. I am searching for truly experienced and creative builders, and these forums always had some of the best rpg discussion around, so I'm betting I can find such builders here. So if you feel you can flourish creatively doing a project that has specific guidelines and direction, then please reply to this post or send a pm.

2. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Good to see you Crawliseum! ;) Unfortunately, what little work I do in the toolset goes to ALFA...And I have no skill whatsoever building anyhting more than the standard NWN fare...Good Luck with the search!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.