1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

LotR song

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Ezellohar Shark, Jan 15, 2002.

1. [​IMG] I just wrote it and decided to post it. Very silly song about the members of the Fellowship.

THE SONG BEGINS

All: Hey now ,we are the the Fellowship!
    Fellowship of the Ring!
    Hey now, we are the Fellowship!
    Fellowship of the Ring!
    Frodo:(with tired voice) I am Frodo, the Ringbearer!
    Aragorn:(drawing his sword) My names are Aragorn, Strider, Elessar and Dunadan! And my sword is Anduril, the Flame of North! No. (hits himself)East! No.(hits himself again) West! Yeah, the Flame of West!
    Chorus
    Merry:(jumping)Hiya people! I am Frodo! Gandalf! Gimli! Pippin! No. No. No.(slaps himself) Merry! I am Merry, the hobbit of the Shire!
    Pippin:Hey now! We are..(swears alot)I am Pippin!
    Sam: I am Sam! Yes, youre right! Im Frodos best friend!
    Chorus
    Gimli: I am Legolas, the gorgeous el...
    Legolas: Thats my line!(kicks Gimli off the stage) I am Legolas, the...
    Gimli:kicks Legolas) My name is Gimli and...
    Legolas:(kicks Gimli) gorgeous elf prince from Mirkwood!
    Gimli:(kicks Legolas)i am Gloins son.
    Legolas: Behold my quick bow!
    Gimli: Behold my mighty axe!
    (they kick each other and fall off the stage)
    Chorus
    Gandalf:(with normal voice)I am Gandalf!(with Barbie voice)The wizard!(smashes his helmet what he wears and disappears)
    Boromir: I am Boromir, the tall guy from Minas Tirith! Im the older son of Denethor and the...and the...(swears)
    Chorus 2 times
    SONG ENDS
    I hope that you liked it.

Ezellohar Shark
    Commments and critcism are welcome

Edit One:Disabled the Smilies
    Edit Two:Changed felloship to Fellowship
    Edit Three:Disabled Smilies AGAIN
    Edit Four:Changed slapas into slaps

[This message has been edited by Ezellohar Shark (edited January 18, 2002).]

2. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

how much did you drink when you wrote this??? :)

3. Lord Sarevok Guest

Man that's some wierd ass shit. What are you on?

4. Thanks for the compliment. I dont drink.

5. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Drugs?

6. Hey wait, aren't that 11 year old kid who ruined my rep by not making me the youngest?

7. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Laughed my lungs out for this one. Say, did you base this on that ancient TV show the Monkees theme song? It feels familiar somehow...

Ara
    (Skipping classes, head hurts, thirsty, hate life. I wish I was in some other place...)

8. I am that 11 year old kid.I do not use drugs.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.