1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Michael Jackson

Discussion in 'Alley of Dangerous Angles' started by Elios, Feb 9, 2003.

1. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

So what do you guys think of this guy?
    Did anyone see the 20/20 documentary?
    I watched it and all I could think about was how this guy was nothing more than an adult child.
    I used to like his music, way back when. I hust don't know what to think.

2. Khelben Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

I don't like his songs,dances and his skin color :D

3. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

He lives in his own little world....literally. I'd say let him stay there.

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I like his music, but not the guy.

When I was a kid, a really, really samll kid, I mean four or five years old, I would, I have been told, don white clothes and a hat and jump around, trying to imitat him, sayin "Look, I'm Miikkel" or something like that... :o

Especially his older stuff I like. Music, the man can make, in person, he is a twerp.

(crawls back under a rock now)

5. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Just wondering, why is this in SS?
    He is a nutcase. He truly should be in a mental hospital or something

6. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Very talented, although I don't care for that kind of music. Other than tha, I have nothing good to say - his appearance gives me the creeps and his behavior is inexplicable. I don't think he actually counts as "human" any longer.

7. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

I ptiy the man, something is really wrong with him (note: not stating the obvious ;) )

8. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

I'm with Rallymama -- he's just too weird and out there for people to relate to anymore. It's sad, in a way. While I'm a big believer in personal responsibility, I'd say the paparazzi should take SOME responsibility for what happened to the man -- living in the public eye since early childhood has obviously taken its toll.

He says he likes to sleep with children -- children who are not his own progeny. This disturbs me. My question is, where are the parents who are giving him the children?

9. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    [​IMG] Just a thought but isn't having plastic surgery to change your skin colour sort of the most racist thing ever? .......

10. Pac man Gems: 25/31

I almost fell of my seat when he said he's Peter Pan. The guy is a complete nutcase.

11. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Ok, I do want to say a couple things in his defense. He did not change his skin color. He does have a desease that lightens the color of the skin. I forgot the name, I'll find that and post later. But it has been documented medically with him. When he did "Beat It" and "Thriller" he was good in those days.

12. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

Sad, sad, sad.

13. ejsmith Gems: 25/31

Ok. Which historical freak-of-nature was reincarnated as Michael Jackson?

It's not Howard Hughes, unless that IQ has dropped down 80 points...

14. Fin Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I want to know what happened to him, what changed him around, you know? He was a talented kid.

15. Pac man Gems: 25/31

Probably a combination of extreme wealth and worlwide attention. That can be a little too much for most of us. Especially when you're not from a wealthy background yourself. I read a lot of annoying things about Jennifer Lopez' attitude for instance. She probably noticed herself that her rep was going downhill, maby that's why she made that "i'm still Jenny from the block" song, claiming she hasn't changed a bit. Yeah right.... :D

I think in MJ's case the fame has gotten a little to his head.

16. Istari of Thay Banned

No havn't seen it...

I live in Norway and we're gonna send it this friday...

But I don't like him... He's not a real human anymore... :cry:

He must have some kind of mental disease...
    (or maybe several)

17. Darkwolf Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

What scares me is that children are left under is care. He claims that he is just living the childhood he was denied. That is fine, and if he wants to play with children in a controlled environment, and he can find willing parents, let him. But to allow him to be the guardian and caregiver to children should be criminal.

18. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Heh, another victim of the media

19. Sir Ai Rayzor Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] It's always easy to diss someone..

MJ has been famous/singing since he was 5 years old.. and performing as well..

How would you feel?

He never had a normal life.. - he doesn't know where to stand..

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.