1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Miss Match

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by SleepleSS, Jun 23, 2004.

1. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Allright her in the Netherlands there is a "new" TV show in the air. It's called Miss Match and it's about a Female lawyer (Played by the lovely Alicia Silverstone) who is also a Matchmaker.

For some odd reason I like this serie, I can't call it briliant but it makes me smile.

Did anybody see this show and what do you think of it?

Then I have another question In todays show there was a song playing in the beginning. The lyricks where a bit like: And then you find somebody to love. (No it is not Somebody to love by Jefferson Airplane)It was a bit of a rock song and I know I have it somewhere on cd OR it got a lot of airplay lately. Can someone help me? (It was the episode with the guy who had cheatet on his wife with his Nanny, and with the old school "friend" of Alicia Silverstone)

Allright that episode was called:Something Nervy. Charisma Carpenter was guest starring in it.

[ June 23, 2004, 21:37: Message edited by: SleepleSS ]

2. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I never watched it myself but I remember hearing about it. It was cancelled about half way through the year so there are probably only a dozen or so episodes.

3. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

Yeah, it just started here about two weeks ago, this week is when we get the episode with Charisma Carpenter. It's not bad so far but then I'm biased. I've been a fan of Alicia Silverstone since I saw the video clip for Amazing by Aerosmith.

4. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

@Aldazar If you know the name of the song at the start of that show please post it :)

5. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I havent seen the show but cant it be "Somebody to love" by Queen?

6. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] @joacqin
    Nope that isn't it. I wish that I knew more words of it...

7. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

It's on here tonight so hopefuly next week I'll be able to post the song name if I know it.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.