1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Missing Posts

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Lo, Feb 14, 2001.

1. Lo Guest

[​IMG] It seems some of the posts just dissapear into thin air, in particular I don't see anything past page 3 in the country thread altough I posted after Duskai, and then now again just to check it wasn't a bug with my browser :(

2. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Your posts are there; I see them. Try hitting the Refresh (Reload) button on you browser when you're on page 3. If that doesn't work Tal had some other explanation having to do with your ISP caching...

[This message has been edited by Blackthorne TA (edited February 14, 2001).]

3. Lo Guest

Ok, thanks. Can u please delete the second post?

Actually, the refresh button did work eventually. So u can delete the whole topic.

[This message has been edited by Lo (edited February 14, 2001).]

4. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Perhaps in the future I will, but for now I'll leave it to Tal to delete it since the first exercise of my new powers was a failure :)

[This message has been edited by Blackthorne TA (edited February 14, 2001).]

5. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] Hey nobody is deleting my topic! :mad:

6. Blackthorne TA

Media:
    [​IMG] I think she meant this topic, not your's Sniper :)

7. Lo Guest

Yep, I hereby nominate THIS topic to be deleted as the righteous initiator of this useless topic, which wastes computer memory and human time.

Although I've never noticed I had to use the refresh key, even when I load the thread from the main page, so maybe there's a lesson for someone after all. I think this happens when u access the topic for the second time in the same session, or somehow related to that...

Sniper, relax please, or I'll have to take away those red smilies of yours. Not a good look at all. Get another girlfriend, preferably the biggest bimbo u know, if that ex-girlfriend of your is as intelligent as u say, she will become mad at u for choosing looks over brain. Pretend that u r celestially blissfully happy, and yo ex will have no choice but to become jealous, and maybe even come back to u. Ignore her as much as u possibly can, and laugh a few times in her face (without being TOO rude though). Don't discuss her behind her back with your friends or foes, u don't have to forget her, just convince her that u did... Let her find u and tell u that she really needs to talk. And smile, damn it! :)

[This message has been edited by Lo (edited February 16, 2001).]

8. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

:D :D
    Hey i didnt know you were a girl!
    I'll also try out your advice!
    Hey you didnt really take offence to the furious face did you? ;)

9. Lo Guest

None taken, Sniper.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.