1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

MSN messenger

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by hooligan_inc, Feb 11, 2001.

1. hooligan_inc Guest

2. Vile Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

lol. Nice try

3. hooligan_inc Guest

any others?

4. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  5. Lo Guest

gloomhor@hotmail.com

U might also check out the profiles of people for their emails... I personally don't have a problem with giving out any of my details except for my real name and address ;)

6. hooligan_inc Guest

Nah...I won't do that.
    I konw that some people don't like me on this mb so i'll let people offer passports to me instead, it's fair like that

7. Lo Guest

Who doesn't like u, Hooligan? Just let me grab my Celestial Fury and I'll show them :)

8. hooligan_inc Guest

I dunno but i will assume some people don't - those people can suck my di...

9. Lo Guest

Relax, my passport friend :) U will never be liked by everybody, no need to stress about it. Popularity is highly overrated.

Mmm, the other thing is most people NOT not like u, they simply don't care about u. However if u'll insist on offending them, they really will start to not like u...

10. hooligan_inc Guest

hey, I wasn't stressing. I suhda put a smilie in that last one shouldn't I? Well. here it is...
    THE ALL NEW AND IMPROVED LAST POST:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I dunno but i will assume some people don't - those people can suck my di... :) :) :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there Ya go!

11. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

12. Lo Guest

Let me tell u a story, Septic...

For my high school graduation book we were supposed to come up with a quote to put under our photo. Some people took it seriously and spend hours researching the Collins Quotation Dictionaries, other were ripping apart their favorite books just to find that phrase that changed their life in 5th grade. There were guys who tried to calculate just how far can they go to get the general "school sux" message across, and girls thinking "Johny, our love is forever" is a rather appropriate message on the Year 12 book. We never did a book like that before, so this was rather exciting... Not to me personally, but exciting.
    Somehow I managed to miss the whole hype, untill my English teacher who happenned to be the coordinator of Book told me it's the last day for submission the quote, hand it to me now... I was imagining people in years to come staring at that phrase and laughing... I didn't feel like saying anything at all, I wasn't in a mood for a joke, and my personal are believes and values are private and have no place in that two line space anyway... Finally it hit me, I don't want to say anything! But not just leave it blank, so people would think I have nothing to say, or forgot to submit the slip. I wanted my intention not to say anything to be seen. So I came up with this:

" "

I know very original ;) Finally my graduation came, and I got my very own little purple book with all the kids and all the photos and all the school swimming records. The funny thing is when I scrolled to my photo there were no quote under it. Nothing. White blank. Like I really forgot to submit the slip or had nothing to say.

13. hooligan_inc Guest

[​IMG] That was cool. I never would of thought of that.

I would've put something like "Thank god I'm out of this joint" or something. lol. Hats off to Lo. :)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.