1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

My own tomb

Discussion in 'Planescape: Torment (Classic)' started by joacqin, May 24, 2002.

1. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Well I have started to replay this game and I have gotten in to trouble as I usually do :)
    I have gotten all four keys from my own trapped tomb but still I cant leave. The exit door is locked. I have tried to kill my self a few times to see if that helped it didnt. I remember having quite big problems here in my first Torment game too. I hope it isnt a game bug or something like that. Come on Extremist and Herf, help me out ;)

2. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Um, I don't remember that thing well any more, but I'll check it up and visit you with answer at #kitty.
    However, I'm not sure how will you see my answer when +v is removed and IRC is moderated. :evil:

Herf, any luck from your side?

3. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Hehe you are wicked Extremist. But you know, everytime I am in Kitty I am in Sorecers too. And there you can talk and so can I :p

4. Volar Blackmane Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

When you run around the place, you'll be teleported to different parts of the tomb. Once you reach an empty room with a box in the middle, a portal will open that takes you outside the tomb when you enter it.

5. joacqin

Media:
    Do I run around after I have gotten the forth key from the central room with the writings on the walls?

6. Platter

Platter Can I buy you a tankard or two, lad? Veteran

After you have the key from the central room you go through the south-west doorway. That will teleport you to a new place.

7. herf Guest

Yeah, once you've gained all four keys, went the centre and read all the inscriptions, head South.

This will transport you to a new area to the South/East of the map, in this place there is a little box containing some useful items, including the spell "Ax Of Torment." When you reach this place a new portal will automatically open, just step through it when you're ready, you'll be transported back to the gate of the tomb where your companions should be waiting.

8. TheBlackRose Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

OK after gaining your companions, how does one get back to Lothar??

9. joacqin

Media:
    Same way as you left. Go to weeping stones and there the portal should be where you left it. Next to the entrance to the place where you found your arm.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.