1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Name That T.V. Show 4

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Beren, Jul 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    You'll have to refer to the last posts in 'Name that T.V. show 3' where Harbourboy has provided an additional clue.

2. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

Famous 5? I've read a book of them once, but I think a TV show existed?

3. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

No, not the famous five.

Last clue, because clearly you people have never seen this show which is so vital to my sanity as it is just the greatest babysitter. The name of this show is something you do with your hands to celebrate.

4. Jhonka

Jhonka This is the face of Justice Veteran

Clap five? =o

I have no idea if that's actually the name of ANY show.

5. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

No - something else you do with your hands to celebrate - usually with someone else......

6. Jhonka

Jhonka This is the face of Justice Veteran

I really don't think anyone's gonna know this one, HB. And since I don't want to make a fool of myself anymore, I'm gonna stop guessing :p

7. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

Give me five?

8. Chas Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

High Five?

9. Harbourboy

Well, it's actually Hi-5 (it's a huge hit with under three year olds - they love it and their parents get half an hour of rest while it is on), but we'll let Chas go next.

10. Chas Gems: 14/31

I looked it up via imdb. Hi-5 is an Australian production so you know about it. But, I do see it listed on the US Discovery channel. So it can be seen in the US and probably in Europe. But since I have no little rug-rats, I never heard of it. Jenn looks yummie in real life :evil:

I hope an easy one this time:

A group of women decide to start having sex 'like men do'. :confused:

11. Harbourboy

Sex and the City?

12. Chas Gems: 14/31

Yep.

13. Harbourboy

Woohoo! 2 in a row! Unheard of (for me).

This show was about a bunch of scruffy school kids in East London.

14. nior Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

The Harbourboy Show?

Hehe, just kidding, I've got no idea.

15. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

Grange Hill (Don't know if it was East London though)

16. Harbourboy

Yes, Carcaroth is right. How could Grange Hill not be in East London, given those accents?

17. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

It's been many a year since I've seen it and memory of the accents passed a long time ago.

A living Scarecrow was the star of this show.

18. CĂșchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

wurzel gummidge?

19. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    *bump*

If there's no hint or confirmation within a few hours, I think an IJA is in order.

20. Chas Gems: 14/31

Oh Oh Oh I love bing a jackass. I live for it.

So here goes my IJA:

I am also thinking of a show with a Scarecrow and a fallen? angel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.