1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Need Help at the 8th chamber in chapter 4

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale 2' started by hans a, Sep 14, 2002.

1. hans a Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] i cant kill the two monks at the last chamber,i can kill one´, but the second one kills me.
    i tried it with a babarian and with a cleric .
    thx for help
    stay irie

2. Vormaerin Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

I killed them with my barbarian. I just raged into them and chopped them up. They do the really serious damage after a flamestrike lands close enough to touch them (I guess they heat up). So try to avoid that if at all possible (which may not be, because you'll trip over the invisible chickens).

Failing that, you can try summoning hordes of monsters to deal with them. A cleric might summon an undead, then use sanctuary to hide while they summon another.

Do you have a fighter/mage or cleric/mage with blue fire shield? Especially combined with stoneskin, that could be very effective.

3. magiqastr Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] guys! wat to do in the 2nd chamber - shadow chamber? i'm stuck!

4. hans a Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] if you number the top three portals left to right 1,2,3,and the bottom three portals left to right 4,5,6,then the correct way is 1,3,4,6.to put it another way,nw,ne,sw,se.
    stay irie

5. Vulpes Gems: 1/31

Why not just use a monk? Those tests were VERY easy with my monk.. =)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.