1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

New savegame editor for Baldur's Gate 1 & 2, Planescape Torment, Icewind Dale 1

Discussion in 'Playground' started by frosttemplar, Jul 20, 2004.

1. frosttemplar Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Hello,

I released a free savegame editor for Planescape Torment, BG 1 & 2 + addons, Icewind Dale 1 + addon.

It runs with all windows version.

If you are interested you can download it through the link http://frostportal.chez.tiscali.fr/IESE.html

Sure it's late after these games release, but for all those who appreciates this great games, this utility can be useful even though non essential.

It supports characters editing, NPC editing and extra party infos as diary or variables. Others modifications are also possibles.

You can send me feedback via this forum or the address given on the web page above and also on the tool.

2. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Cool. I'll take a look at it.

When this new game, Dragon Age, comes out there will be a massive need for an editor. No matter how simple or complex, limited or unlimited, every little bit helps.

Merce beaucoup.

3. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Could be great, but I can't test it right now. Haven't got any of those games installed in like 6 months, but if I get around to install any of them, I'll download it.

4. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Dragon Age will come with a full editor just like NWN, so there'll be 0 need for one, actually.

5. frosttemplar Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] Thanks for all, who tried this tool, there's a long time I begun his coding: since 2000 for the first Baldur's Gate!. I hope you found and will find it useful.

For Taluntain,
    I don't know about Dragon Age, could you provide a link for us to try it.

If Dragon Age made some things very well I'm sure my editor will done the same or others things very well too even if it doesn't supports NWN at this time.

Anyone is able to compare and to make the choice by himself. Besides the use of the both editors can be a good idea for the different cases.

6. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Dragon Age won't be released for a couple more years. ;)

7. frosttemplar Gems: 1/31

I released a new version today and it's fully compatible with all windows including windows 98 (not tested on win95).
    The new revision is labeled 1.0.0.9 (r3). This version has seen many bugs fixed and is now more usable than the one on the first time I wrote on this topic.
    You can download the software matching your windows version still at http://frostportal.chez.tiscali.fr/IESE.html

The software does not need the .NET runtime except for the version labeled XP, notes that for windows XP the version NT is also working: the XP named needs .NET rutnime, whereas the NT not.

Do not hesitate to send me feedback including eventual bug report.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.