1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Oh it's Valentine's Day

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Vandalore, Feb 14, 2001.

1. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

And the day after tomorrow and the day after that day after etc. ;)

Shura...again please my singaporean friend...

2. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

It's really nothing that you can help with, Sniper. The only way I could possibly feel better now would be to fall on my wakizashi so that I'll at least die with honour. Thanks anyway.

3. Sol'Kanar Guest

Something odd happened to me on valentine's day. I was rehearsing for a play I am doing with at my school (The Crucible) and I left my script lying around throughout the whole rehearsal. When at last I retrieved it, I found that someone had left a little "secret admirer" message on the inside of the cover. I know only that it is someone who has been in previous plays with me because of the things said therein. Damn people.

4. Vandalore Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Sol'Kanar: I remember having to read that book in English 11. That's cool that you get to do it for a play. Is that for Drama class? That actually was a really fun course. I wish I would've taken it earlier in HS, so I could've taken Drama II and even III.

I really wouldn't look into the note too closely. It's kind of flattering, but people can be cruel. It could've been someone's sick idea of a joke. If it is legit, you'll know. Just pay close attention at anyone that like is "really smiley" when they talk to you. You know, you can almost tell in their eyes that talking to you is the highlight of their day. (I'm not playin with you either, seriously.)

5. Vandalore Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Well, Friday was the day. It finally worked out. I got to give her the Valentine's gift (the picture I mentioned earlier). Unfortunately, due to a common cold and a headache she had.. allowed her time enough for me to get a hold of her. I stopped in at her place right before I went to work. She was awake resting on the couch in the living room looking a bit under the weather. I walked in and handed her the white box. She recognized the Smashing Pumpkins heart right away and lit up her face n said, "I was going to get a tattoo of this once." I smiled and nodded, "I remember." She opened the box and was like, "You said it was a little something." Heh, I replied, "It is a little something, it didn't cost me anything. I wanted to get it to you before this weekend cuz I'm heading back home. It was important to me to give it to you before I left." As she opened the box, it took her a couple seconds to realize what it was..

(I told her the previous week that I finally found the thing I was looking for all over Christmas break: my most prized possession. All I told her is that it was something that reminded me of highschool and that I'd show it to her sometime)

.. she almost gasped as she smiled .. "This is.. are you sure you want to give this to me?" I nodded, "Of course. Aside from my dad, you are the most important person in my life right now." She tried to cover her face from crying. I think she was really flattered. Shortly after that I gave her a hug and left to go to work. As I got into my car, I had this feeling she really liked it and after I left she was crying just looking at the photograph. On the radio in the car was the new Our Lady Peace song "Life" and about every other song that I like.. such as "I've Got You Where I Want You" The Flys. I think it went really well, but yeah. Time will tell.

6. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] Congrats Vandalore! Go Vandalore go!
    Dont worry! Time will tell and i'm sure you and her will have a BRILLIANT time together!

7. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Congrats, Vandolore.

8. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

[​IMG] Sweet,
    I didn't think that she wouldn't have a reaction to that kind of a gift. She knew it was something speacial.

9. Rakanishu Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] I must congratulate Vandalore too! It is certainly an achievement! After all that talk finally something happens!

I must admit, it's a pretty amazing story to a cynic like me. Like it's right out of the Twilight Zone or something.

Congratulations Vandalore, congratulations. You did it! YOU REALLY DID IT!

You made it! YOU REALLY MADE IT!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.